• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: Reconsider helping me...

Just because the Historical Commanders are dead, does not mean the rest of them are horrible.

OOC: How many men died so far during the ACW?

OOC: I don't believe the question was ever answered: did the Boers invade the Cape (again)? Because I didn't really want to...and I want absolutely nothing from the Cape Colony except whatever Boers are left.

The boers did not incade again. It as talking about the first time.

OOC: Alright, good. Because attacking the Cape for nothing wouldn't have been very good.

And since DB doesn't care about the Boers beyond gold and diamonds, and the British people don't really care about anything other than the current civil war, I'm scot free! Yay!

There will be absolutely no updates until Friday at the earliest.

Any type of update to move the story along. I cannot do anything during the week, as I am far to busy with work.

The poles are not surrendering. Think I've established that. Warsaw is basically a hell hole for any foreign soldiers that step inside it. And for the mini-update, its all up to what you guys want. Decide among yourselves.