• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Empire of Japan has gladly announced that it shall begin trading with the United States of America. We urge the Americans to continue fighting on for what they believe in!

The United States of Colombia announces that it, too, shall be commencing trade with the United States of America. The disastrous loss they have suffered only cements our resolve to assist them in anyway we can.

Her Majesty's Government warns the Boer states to be extremely careful with their next actions. You have been warned of acting against the interests of Her Majesty's Government, and as such it would be extremely foolish to do so.​

OOC: So have the Boers invaded the Cape?

Prussia.jpg

We invite the Polish Nationalists to join Prussia as a friend with common enemies. You have proven yourselves capable fighters, but we have Warsaw surrounded, and without food and water, your civilians and troops will not survive long. We do not want to destroy your city, but if you do not stop fighting, you will force our hand.

OOC: Am i trading with the US?

OOC: Huh I thought you were. I think my orders are full this turn, but if we aren't trading I'll put it in next.

"I speak to you today as a man shocked and appalled. The loss against Lee can only be described as the most frustrating incident in the war so far. I look to you, true and decent Americans, to rise up and support me in pushing back the Confederate scourge, back into their den of evil. As long as we hold true to our cause (and follow orders) we can not fail! We have the support of the vast majority of the world, even after our setbacks they stand firmly behind us. I ask you to do the same."

As proof of international support, Union is glad to announce the creation of closer ties with Japan, Columbia and the Boer state.

We do however urge the Boers not to rush into a conflict.

We are appalled at the foolish decision of Lincoln to continue this war, and now ask for their more of his citizens to die for no apparent reason other than to promote his selfish desires. I instead want every citizen of the Union to protest against Lincoln's foolishness to continue this unwanted war!

Her Majesty's Government wonders why the Confederates fired first if they did not want a war?​

Ottoman Empire
4loaiu.png

As a response to growing conflict in Europe Sultan Abdülmecid have decided to expand and re-arm armed forces. Process have already begun with help of British military instructors and imported armament. But that is only beginning. Domestic small arms factories are to be opened in Istanbul, to ensure OE can acquire needed weapons in case of military conflict. Ottoman military academy will closely investigate ongoing conflict in Europe and adapt to new way of warfare dominated by rapid deployment of forces achieved by railroads.

In addition to this OE would like to sign trade agreement with one nation currently not engaged in war. Finally we wish to condemn rash and ill advised decision of Polish national partisans to take up arms against Russian Empire and Prussia. They have traded blood of their compatriots for their personal gain and will suffer consequences. If not for their repeated uprisings poland would have been most prosperous region in Russian Empire, enjoying large degree of autonomy under Russian monarchy.*

Signed, Sultan Abdülmecid.

OOC: I do not understand why the Union Citizens don't just revolt because of Lincoln's continuous horrible war plans.

OOC: I do not understand why the Union Citizens don't just revolt because of Lincoln's continuous horrible war plans.

OOC: Heh, it's not my plans. My men should have gathered 70 miles from Gettysburg. If the generals hadn't resigned they'd have been shot by firing squad.

OOC: You said you would abolish slavery. Don't bring up the public support issue.

Muskeato, shoot them anyway.

OOC: And Abolitionists supported a Marxist Rebellion in the UK even though I said to abolish slavery while Lincoln said he would not...

OOC: You have lost all your competent generals and the only one left is the insane Sherman.

Your skill is worthy of Sokoto.

OOC: You have lost all your competent generals and the only one left is the insane Sherman.

Your skill is worthy of Sokoto.

OOC: If by competent you mean were literate and could read orders I never had many of them to begin with. Cheers though.

OOC: The amusing thing is that both of you come asking me for help when things go bad, but when things go good, you're the genius'. :p