• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: Who are you calling savages you British were running into battle naked around the same time the Chinese first unified and who are you calling savages. Sure you've caught up a lot and maybe even edged ahead slightly but still that doesn't give you the right to call the Chinese Savages.

OOC: You're running around stabbing each other with Bamboo sticks. We are mowing each other down with gatling guns.

You're sailing in medieval style boats. We are cruising in metal plated engines of destruction.

You're getting high on Opium. We are drinking tea.

I only mean this in RP old chap, although it must be said, you could hardly call China modern at this time.

EDIT: Sorry Cesar, perhaps if someone else could reply though? I mean, Ive tried twice to get something rolling and not even Qing has bothered to reply back when I blatantly insulted their backwards rice paddy rug addict nation...

The Chinese are using early muskets.

Prussia.jpg

Napoleon IV, We request that you surrender your pitiful capital. You should spare your city and her people their destructions. Surrender now or face your doom.

OOC: Trying to give some IC.

OOC: I'll IC later. I'm cooking at the moment. I do appreciate the hard work you guys are putting into this, don't think I'm ungrateful.

Done

The Russian empire would like to state that even if France were to surrender, Russia would not agree to a peace with Prussia lest it be to return to the status Quo. That being said, it encourages the French Empire to continue the fight against the vile Prussians to never surrender.

Her Majesty's Government echoes the Prussian proposal. Surrender now can only bring good to France.​

Well. Prussia is on. Russia is on. Cesar, you have a PM with information to write a Prussian - Russian Update.