• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: The war is looking pretty even right now.

Suirantes: This is war. There are ups and downs. No sense in looking for a new nation every time things look like crap.

Muskeato: Kentucky is under Union Control as of right now. I will post a map of the Trans-Mississippi Theatre.

OOC: I have orders going spare. Does anyone want to trade?

American Civil War: Trans-Mississippi Theatre, December 1862

transmississippitheatre.png

OOC: Could I get the stats of my armies in a pm?

Sure.

Muskeato, please forward me the PM I sent to you about your armies. I deleted it accidentally.

OOC: Looking at that map It would probably be a good move to send a large part of the Vicksburg Garrison to reinforce the Army of Georgia against the army of Kentucky which it's self looks very dangerous in that position right now. The Army of trans-Mississippi has a few possible moves But I'd probably send it to destroy the battered army of the Mississippi If possible to remove the Union threat to the area from the north.

Currently writing another update for the American Civil War.

THE MOST Important Battle in this ENTIRE war so far.

OOC: Should I put my hat on my sword, or are we all going to live?

Last edited:
OOC: Fry, your frequency and quality of updates is amazing! Thank you for your work!

OOC: I bet another Union general will die. Or maybe a Confederate general? Sherman gets murdered in the middle of the night by a Georgian Women all mad at him for torching her farm?

To me, this is history. History, my friends, is my passion. I know I am focusing on the American Civil War - I have a bloody Doctorate from 1850 - 1870. That is why. Do not feel left out everyone else. I will get to your updates and your share - just let me have my 15 minuets of fame by writing about my lifeblood.

I am honored that all of you play and enjoy this game, that is why I put this work into it. I try to be the best damn GM I can, provided my limited schedule.

OOC: I bet another Union general will die. Or maybe a Confederate general? Sherman gets murdered in the middle of the night by a Georgian Women all mad at him for torching her farm?
OOC: Or Sherman gets murdered by ancient assonauts.

Stats of the Forum Game, World in Revolution, Early 1862​

Argentine Confederation
Bank: +235
Income: +10
Trade Balance: +3
Stability: 6
Industry: 1
Home Infurastructure: 0
Colonial Infurastructure: No colonies
Army
Regulars: 12,000
Conscripts: 0
Navy
Large Ships: 1
Small Ships: 6
Played by: Syber
OOC:
Ok, I'm still catching up with the thread but my stats are very wrong.
My trade balance should be 7 (gained 4 this turn)
My industry shoudl 1 (+1 in 1 turn)
My income should be 25 per turn (was 20 gained 5)

OOC: Any eta on the update?

OOC:
Ok, I'm still catching up with the thread but my stats are very wrong.
My trade balance should be 7 (gained 4 this turn)
My industry shoudl 1 (+1 in 1 turn)
My income should be 25 per turn (was 20 gained 5)

OOC: That's odd, I could have sworn that I edited the argentine stats, I'll fix it when I get on my computer.