• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: Why does Britain always have to be pink? :mellow:

OOC: Colour of the Empire on old maps.

I've got French Guyana, Cambodia, Southern Vietnam, and a few more african colonies, if I recall correctly.

And about disregarding posts…I'll talk to Fry about it. You did say you disregard it before you saw the repercussions, so maybe we can do something.

IC is IC, and that's final.

You lost Virginia, but gained... ya know... Half the civilized world. OTLs Confederacy would sacrifice half their country for that.

Let me fix up the map.

I've got French Guyana, Cambodia, Southern Vietnam, and a few more african colonies, if I recall correctly.

OOC: On this note, Im missing my carribean holdings, some malaysian territory, Hong Kong and British Guyana.

OOC: Wait a second, why am I holding territory west of Texas? :rolleyes:

You own Confederate Arizona.

French-Ottoman treaty of Friendship and Modernization.

1. The Empire of France and the Ottoman Empire will begin the process of trading goods.

2. France will aid The Ottoman empire in its process of Industrial modernization.

3. France will send military advisors, and equipment, to aid in the modernization of the Ottoman military.

4. The Ottoman Empire will refrain from meddling in the French sphere of influence, and will continue to serve as a faithful French ally.

[X] Signed, Emperor Napoleon III, Emperor of The Second French Empire.

[ ] Signed, Ottoman Sultan.

Stats will be finished today. The Map I will take all suggestions then I shall update it after the stats are done.

OOC: @edzako I'd say it was fear of that, more than anything actually being done. And that quote from Lincoln is real as far as I'm aware.

What's IC below is following from Fry on Virginia. If that's rescinded for any reason just ignore it. I'm unsure if the Confederacy would actually let go of the Upper South in that way, but hey this is Alt. Reality.

The USA welcomes the decision of Virginia to rejoin the Union. In recognition of this decision, West Virginia will be rejoined with their brethren given the short time of their separation; if of course that is the wish of the people of West Virginia. We appeal to the rest of the South, especially the rest of the Upper South, to follow Virginia in their choice. Pardon will be granted to those states that vote in favour of Union with the North by December of 1861.

OOC: Wait, Cesar gets to see my orders?

OOC: The only bad thing in that piece of news is the genius of Robert E. Lee joining the Union, in the long-term.

OOC: Still, I think it perhaps smart that you do a new speech, taking back what you said.

All orders specific to a country from another country will be blacked out. I only give him general orders to consult on.

Also, Virginia never left the Union yet. Secession was OTL ratified in May 23, 1861. This TL they took an early vote and rejected it, however, the rest of the states DID secede. The Confederacy currently has 10 states. Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee. They also have Confederate Arizona and Oklahoma.

OOC: Doombunny, could you create a flag for me with 10 stars?