• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: Drats those Taiping rebels are further North Thn I thought they were I can't stop their advance at the Yellow River now, I'm allowed War orders aren't I to fight the Taiping rebels right.

OOC: Do we need a player for Taiping?

OOC: If we can't get a new player for Taiping, I shall play them if I get annexed. That will most likely not happen unless the Union destroys all my armies and Robert E. Lee turns out to be a double agent for the Union and start the march on Richmond.

OOC: If we can't get a new player for Taiping, I shall play them if I get annexed. That will most likely not happen unless the Union destroys all my armies and Robert E. Lee turns out to be a double agent for the Union and start the march on Richmond.

OOC: Please don't get annexed then I'm struggling against an AI how badly will I do against an actual player let alone one of your Skill. Any way your doing quite well right now I think.

OOC : Whoa, what happened to my income? (or is it being affected by my spending?) It was +50 and now it is +15?
Also, my trade balance increased by +2 last update, so it should be +3, no?
Therefore, unless my investments are (temporarly) decreasing my income, shouldn't it be actually higher?

Unless the +50 was for some reason a typo :p That i don't think so because it was still lower than the CSA income, despite me having higher industry, stability, trade balance, etc...

OOC: Yes I have similar question about Ottoman Empire. Income dropped from +100 to +50 despite (only change in update was +10 from stock exchange)

Also regarding "bank". I have 95$ currently. If update affects next year (f.e. I will get my +10 from stock exchange only next year) then I should have 45 (start) + 50 (first turn) + 50 (second turn) + 100 (third turn) = 245$

Also, call me jelous, but I don't think Austrian "land reform" would almost double their income. Firstly they spent 1000$, considerable sum of money, but in retrospective it's ~6-7 factories. How much land you can buy with that amount of money ? Maybe ~1-2% of territory ?

Also what's up with this ?
In the Caribbean and in Canada, the British proclaim complete control over the formerly French possessions there, causing all of them to surrender without a fight. [-5,000 Regulars from France.]

OOC: Yes I have similar question about Ottoman Empire. Income dropped from +100 to +50 despite (only change in update was +10 from stock exchange)

Also regarding "bank". I have 95$ currently. If update affects next year (f.e. I will get my +10 from stock exchange only next year) then I should have 45 (start) + 50 (first turn) + 50 (second turn) + 100 (third turn) = 245$

Also, call me jelous, but I don't think Austrian "land reform" would almost double their income. Firstly they spent 1000$, considerable sum of money, but in retrospective it's ~6-7 factories. How much land you can buy with that amount of money ? Maybe ~1-2% of territory ?

Also what's up with this ?

OOC: Fixed.

No one received income for the first two updates.

Not sure about the Austrians.

The French garrisons in the Caribbean surrendered due to no hope of supply or reinforcements.

OOC: Fixed.

No one received income for the first two updates.

Not sure about the Austrians.

The French garrisons in the Caribbean surrendered due to no hope of supply or reinforcements.

Why would they need supplies and reinforcements if British haven't attacked them ? They can sit in their forts or castles and wait till British comes after them.

Why would they need supplies and reinforcements if British haven't attacked them ? They can sit in their forts or castles and wait till British comes after them.

OOC: You can't sit in your forts for very long without food and when the English come a knocking I doubt many would want to fight for a bit of dirt nowhere near France.

OOC: You can't sit in your forts for very long without food and when the English come a knocking I doubt many would want to fight for a bit of dirt nowhere near France.

OOC: Why would you assume there isn't any food ? This isn't WW2 where massive armies needs to be supplied by sea. This is 1860. Sure they might run out of coffe, or booze, or some other imports from Europe.

OOC: Why would you assume there isn't any food ? This isn't WW2 where massive armies needs to be supplied by sea. This is 1860. Sure they might run out of coffe, or booze, or some other imports from Europe.

OOC: A year of no supplies, nothing. The civilians on the islands can only produce so much.

OOC: So many flies to swat, so little motivation to do so...

OOC: But annexing Persia will make my borders ugly?