• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: By the by, favourite part of the update > "and disturbing new handbooks for training." What on earth are the Prussians giving their soldiers to read?

You don't even want to know.

Qing_Flag.png

The Qing Emperor Ruler of all under Heaven has seen that it is better to work with foreigners than to Let the Chinese Peasant rule no matter how arrogant said foreigners are. The Qing Government has now seen the Need in the face of Serious Reverses to request Foreign Aid in defeating the evil Taiping Rebels who despite worshipping a vile form of the Christian Faith are possibly the Worst possible group that could take charge of this Nation as while the Emperor can and will work with Foreigners the Taiping Emperor will likely never see them and they will be continually insulted by only seeing Minor officials and also it practices the vile custom of the State owning all property preventing Capitalists from owning factories in China to take Advantage of the Large labour pools and vast resources of the Country. In Exchange for Military Assistance the Ports of China will be open for Free Trade as long as Prices are fair and any trade Disputes. However the Lack of currency after Collapse of the Monetary system has been replaced by Rice as the Currency so yes some of our wealthiest people are farmers.

500px-Flag_of_Denmark.svg.png

I ordered Denmark's troops to go into Sleschwig-Holstein to defend the area until the wars in Europe end. I had never ordered my troops to move into Prussian territory. That is an idiotic thing to do. I will seek out the general of the army in order to find out if he gave the order.

I ask that Prussia does not retaliate to this. Our nations don't need more conflict.

OOC: How them catholic Prussians feeling?

IC coming soon

500px-State_Flag_of_Iran_%281924%29.svg.png

British nationals shall be expelled to Britain (We will extradite as well as we can, I assure you), but we cannot allow a nation with such a social rift in it's home territory holding claims in Iran. Until the political radicals in England have been appeased or defeated in some way, we cannot allow such an unstable country having dictation over so many Iranian lives. We cannot risk a Marxist draft blowing from the open door you created. We can return all property once these Revolutionary Winds have died down.

P.S. Iranian is spelled I-R-A-N-I-A-N, you seemed to have erred.

cesar.png

"Rise, you wretched of the earth! Rise, you prisoners of starvation! Revolution is here, comrades. The time for liberation, is here. We urge all British workers to throw off the shackles of oppression, to take up arms against this monarchy! Workers of the World, UNITE!"

-Chairman Karl Marx, of The Workers Party and The Workers Commonwealth of Britain.

OOC: ICLY? I'm confused about the LY part.