• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: Its IC. Pretty much everything said in character is embelished or just pure mud slinging (Usually pure mud slinging comes from players playing Communist countries, Cesar Im looking at you! :p).

Orders! I'm looking for orders, everyone. The sooner they get in, the sooner me and Cesar can write the update.

OOC: Still waiting on a reply to a PM from Boris, although I suppose it isnt too urgent.

logo252x97.png

SECESSION VOTE FAILS IN VIRGINIA HOUSE!

RICHMOND - News today has reached the Richmond Dispatch that the Virginia Legislature has voted not to secede from the Union, on accounts of unsavory language by the current Confederate Government. It is uncertain what this development will mean for the new Confederacy, which has just recently fired upon the Federal Fort Sumter in Charleston, South Carolina. Also being reported is that Colonel Robert E. Lee of Arlington, Virginia, has been appointed the commander of all the United States forces currently being mustered against the South. President Abraham Lincoln, in response to the Rebel State's recent diplomatic cable that slavery would be abolished "eventually" in the Confederate States, has asserted that Slavery shall not be removed from the places it currently exists inside the United States of America.

Grenadine Confederation
colombia+grenadine+federation.png

We here in the Grenadine Confederation thank Spain for their recognition. Though we differ in our views towards the USA and the rebelling CSA, the world can still take from example our civil tones with each other and our progress towards good relations. We would greatly appreciate and quickly accept any trade agreement with Spain, and though we are humbled by your offer to sell us ships for our severly small navy, we must, at this time, decline to purchase any ships, as our National Treasury would be unable to provide the necessary funds until in the future.

OOC: Prepare to be ghetto-stomped by Lee Suirantes :p

Last edited:
OOC: Doombunny, be a good boy and create a map of the world please.

I am creating a map at the moment.

OOC: Now I know how Hitler felt...

CURSE MY INCOMPETENT ALLIES! *Pounds forehead into dust with desk*

War is War. You get six orders.

OOC: Shweet :p
I'll get my orders sent in either very soon or later tonight. Do you want trade agreements with NPC and/or PC nations to take up order space as well, or can that just be as a little side note?

All NPC-Player or Player-Player treaties are not an order. Trade agreements between NPC-Player and Player-Player are however.

OOC: So now basically the United States who fights against slavery, WILL NOT ABOLISH SLAVERY? WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?

images

His Imperial Highness, Emperor Napoleon III, reaffirms his support for The Confederate States of America, despite Virginias decision to stay with the Union.

You gave them an opening to to gain support..your advantage among your population, IE: supporting slavery, has just been severely weakened with your announcement to eventually abolish slavery. You might have gained some international sympathy from a few nations, but you lost the thing that was important, domestic support.

OOC: Suirantes, you are aware that the US fought to maintain the Union, not to abolish slavery?

OOC: I said disregard that post, I SAID DISREGARD THAT POST!

OOC: The whole war was over what the States could and couldn't do, and what the Federal Government could and couldn't do. Slavery was just 1 of the many things the Confederates thought should be decided at the State level. The US promising to not abolish it is exactly what Lincoln would have done with this current situation.

1861.png

Last edited: