• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Prussia.jpg

Yes, those 50,000 Russian soldiers in chains will be a welcome sight to my allies among the delegations.

Unfrtunately for you Kaiser, the Russian soldiers would not be arriving as prisoners, but with guns blazing. That is not to say that they would not pay their respects to your former beloved leader along the way.

Warszawa Codzienną Prasę
Warszawa, Congress Poland

Friends! Family! Poles! Rally! We have had news that the mighty French Empire is now fighting on the streets of Paris! They shall soon fall! It will only be a matter of time before the Prussian Armies rise up, towards the Austrians and the Russians! GRAB YOUR GUNS! WARSAW, RISE! POLAND, RISE! The Poles of Russia and Austria, take up arms against your oppressors! Work with the Prussians now, they are an ally! Free Germany! Free Poland! Death to the Tsar and the Austrian Emperor!

WARSAW! CITY OF WAR! RISE!

[Congress Poland in revolt. Galicia and Lodomeria in revolt.]

OOC: Fry, I ask you for a secession vote in Missouri and Kentucky for the third or so time please.

OOC: Did the Qing even have an embassy in the civilised world?

OOC: Well I'll find some random Chinese Person in Prussia Tell him he's the ambassador and give him a few lessons in respectful Behaviour for the Coronation then paying him some money to melt back into the Crowds if only to maintain Chinese Prestige as being important.

OOC: Rundstedt, do you read this thread for the simple purpose of pointing out perceived failures?

Besides, Prussia has a Liberal monarch now, Russia just sacrificed their Liberal ruler to Cthulhu and Austria's chickened out after some nobles got upset. Prussia is their best hope.

OOC: Austria has stability 2. Russia has Poles to deal with and their army fights its wars on the parade ground, not the battlefield.

OOC: Rundstedt, do you read this thread for the simple purpose of pointing out perceived failures?

Besides, Prussia has a Liberal monarch now, Russia just sacrificed their Liberal ruler to Cthulhu and Austria's chickened out after some nobles got upset. Prussia is their best hope.

I view criticism as something positive. Pointing out problems/mistakes helps improving the game. Since I intended to join, improving the game is very much in my interest.

Poles are not taking sides in this conflict. Whoever pisses them off more will get their vengeance.

Suriantes, Fry will consider doing it when he comes online and views the thread.

Also, The New German King may be liberal, but no policies have been changed as of yet.

OOC: Fry, I ask you for a secession vote in Missouri and Kentucky for the third or so time please.

When I get a chance. Today I am very busy, and could only just send that out

The Russian Empire would like to open up a dialogue with the Polish revolters about their current stance in the Russian Empire and how it can be improved. We also warn the Polish rebels that siding the Pussian will only bring about more repression for their people.

Her Majesty's Government advises the Tsar to be careful. The last Tsar to attempt compromise was brutally sacrificed in a Satanic ritual, and we do not wish to see this repeated.​

Grenadine Confederation
colombia+grenadine+federation.png

The Confederation's ambassador in Berlin will be glad to attend the corronation of Prince Frederick and Princess Victoria. President Calvo cannot, at this time, travel abroad, as we are currently in the process of enacting political reforms to prevent another civil war, as well as the trial of General de Mosquera and his captured supporters.

Same argument could be applied to either Austria or Russia. So, nay.

OOC: Not really, I am having a liberal minded king take over, he won't want to annex not German lands. The Russians have a massively reactionary government while the austrians are forced to repeal any liberal laws they attempt to put in place, so I like to think that I am their only hope of freedom.

Von_rundstedt, are you a native German speaker, could you make sure I don't butcher the German language when I mix it ino my posts?