• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Would you like to elaborate?

OOC: Ok I'll end this Argument But when another Erupts I'll be right Back into the Thick of it. And the reason for seemingly ignoring Fry's first reply was that I was constructing my reply when it was posted and A personal Note don't argue in the ACW until it gets really far from history that any knowledge of history becomes pointless.

Qing_Flag.png

The Great Qing Emperor ruler of all under heaven has determined that there are too many Yesmen in his court and has decided to Replace a Sizeable number of said yesmen with Naysayers who will argue every point to make the Final plan all the better for it. The Emperor Hopes this will improve court Efficiency.

OOC: Well in OTL they lost the country. They can't really do worse than that.

OOC: As long as you can bypass the factionalism and avoid China devolving into warlordism. I'm not saying it's not possible, but I don't think it's easy.

OOC: As long as you can bypass the factionalism and avoid China devolving into warlordism. I'm not saying it's not possible, but I don't think it's easy.

OOC: Well with 80% of the Government dead their should be a bit less factionalism and as for warlordism lets consider that After the Taiping rebellion. I'd still like a map at some point. Maybe not with armies but with who controls what in the Ongoing Taiping rebellion and a few major cities.

OOC: Fry, could you do a secession vote in Kentucky and Missouri?

OOC: Muskeato, what will it take in order for you to accept a peace?

The Empire of Brazil would be happy to send delegates to attend the coronation.
If possible i will personally attend the coronation, as it is my wish, however with the current war this may not be possible, we will evaluate our options.

A Confederate representative will attend the coronation ceremony if the Union and the UK allow us.

Her Majesty's Government wonders if the rebel Government of the CSA realises that Prussia has not invited them?​

The USA does not see why a 'delegate' from an unrecognised state should be allowed, or even wish, to attend the coronation. The Union blockade will stand.

The Qing Ambassador in Berlin will attend the Coronation of the New Prussian King as to send anyone more important will be one dangerous and two probably take far too long for them to get there.

Her Majesty's Government is disgusted by the words of the Russian Empire. Whilst brutally and Satanically sacrificing your Monarchs for the crime of helping the people may be common and accepted in the Russian Empire, in the rest of Europe it is usual to mourn a Monarch's passing and send but good messages to his heir.​

OOC: Did the Qing even have an embassy in the civilised world?