+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 316 FirstFirst ... 5 30 55 80 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 130 155 180 205 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 6317

Thread: [Forum Game] - World in Revolution: 1861

Simply put, it is one of the Reasons Fry is head GM. Now. IC, again, please. Respond to the Swiss declaration.

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

OOC: Yes, although arguments ad authority are generally frowned in comparison to explaining things better. But yes, this is a game, and thus Fry gets the final word on in-game events.
    Last edited by reis91; 23-02-2012 at 01:37.
    Come and hunt your fellow Paradoxians in the Werewolf Forum

What this means is that no one technically voted on the first day and we have all been auto-lynched. Since none of us were following ghost rules from that point forward, we are all banned from werewolf for life. - Cymsdale

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club

I am currently taking requests for maps. I am willing to do two right now.
    Creator of World in Revolution
    <Haresus> [#WiR_Main] proves why monarchies and dictatorships are not completely rubbish.
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week Feb 05, 2012 | 3rd Place Winner of the AARland Choice AwAARds 2012 (Round 2) for Empire of the Pacific | Awarded Fan of the Week September 16th, 2012 | Awarded 2012 VictAARian Cross for Empire of the Pacific

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi500k club

OOC: Me! Me! Me!

What this means is that no one technically voted on the first day and we have all been auto-lynched. Since none of us were following ghost rules from that point forward, we are all banned from werewolf for life. - Cymsdale

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club

What would you like then?...
    <Haresus> [#WiR_Main] proves why monarchies and dictatorships are not completely rubbish.
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week Feb 05, 2012 | 3rd Place Winner of the AARland Choice AwAARds 2012 (Round 2) for Empire of the Pacific | Awarded Fan of the Week September 16th, 2012 | Awarded 2012 VictAARian Cross for Empire of the Pacific

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

The Iranian Government sends our delayed condolences to the German people and nation over the loss of Knig Wilhelm. We will refrain from suspecting any nations involvement in the assassination until further evidence is brought to light
    - Naser al-Din Shah Qajar

The USA also offers it's condolences to the people of Prussia and the family of Konig Wilhelm. President Lincoln refrains from commenting on the nature of the assassin at this point in time.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    500k club

OOC: Trade deals count as orders, right?
    God Emperor of Japan in The End of an Era: 1917 Balance of Power
    President of the Argentine Confederation in World in Revolution: 1861
    Prime Minister of Communist Israel, Puppet Master of Jordan, Iraq, Greater Syria and Kurdistan in 1948: Balance of Power (world nuked into oblivion by treacherous capitalists!)

Quote Originally Posted by Frymonmon View Post
    OOC: could I bother you to give me a map of my forces and known enemies on the fronts against Austria and Russia?

Quote Originally Posted by Morrell8 View Post
    OOC: could I bother you to give me a map of my forces and known enemies on the fronts against Austria and Russia?
    I'll be making it now.

I'll be making it now.
    OOC: Thank you kindly.

Quote Originally Posted by Syber View Post
    OOC: Trade deals count as orders, right?
    OOC : Yes, you need to spend an order to confirm a trade agreement.

OOC: Mainland Spain, with rebels included and nearby French forces.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

The Italian nation is sadden by the demise Wilhelm of one Europe greatest leaders and pledges to bring all those involved to justice.

Edit: So whos Prussia now?
    We shall not capitulate... no never. We may be destroyed, but if we are, we shall drag a world with us... a world in flames. ~ Adolf Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by Shock3r View Post
    Edit: So whos Prussia now?
    OOC: Me still, I've just got a new king. IC post incoming, later I'll write up the results of the investigation by the Prussian police.

Arsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

OOC: Frederick III? At least this time he won't die a month into his reign...
    Meh

OOC: What going to happen to Napoleon?
    Last edited by Shock3r; 23-02-2012 at 06:55.
    We shall not capitulate... no never. We may be destroyed, but if we are, we shall drag a world with us... a world in flames. ~ Adolf Hitler

Crown Prince Frederick adresses a large crowd in Berlin.

People of Deutschland! Our brave soldaten stand at the gates of Paris! The false emperor is a prisoner at my mercy! We have nearly won victory! The brave sons of Deutschland stand ready to rip the heart out of France! Deutschland shall be unified! My father shall be avenged! His dream of a united Deutschland shall be achieved! Deutschland uber alles!

A diplomatic note arrives at the Swiss embassy in Berlin

Prussia shall never violate Swiss neutrality. German speaking lands in Switzerland will not be forcefully taken from her. They will only come if the German cantons decide to join Deutschland voluntarily.

OOC: Currently Frederick is still very angry at his father's death. He also has not been crowned yet, as I suspect Frymonmon might get an order to assassinate him from a certain Irishman.

OOC: So is Napoleon going to be hanged or go into exile?

In Berlin, preparations are being made for a state funeral for King Wilhelm I.

Meanwhile, a diplomatic note is carried to all embassies in Berlin.

The Kingdom of Prussia cordially invites a delegation from your nation to attend the coranation of His royal highness Crown Prince Frederick and Her royal highness Crown Princess Victoria of Prussia.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock3r View Post
    OOC: So is Napoleon going to be hanged or go into exile?
    OOC: I'll hold him as a prisoner until the war ends.

+ Reply to Thread