• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Confederation sees no reason to give the imperialist and warmongering French Emperor any justification for our statement. It is more than obvious that the British are being framed, even from all the way across the Atlantic. Perhaps, with the quick rebuttle by the French Emperor towards the statements from the Confederation and Brazil, the French are the real forces behind this horendous crime? Attempting to frame your enemy in the British Empire, while retaining a "Plan B" in the form of a possible Bavarian framing to cover your back.

transvaal1.png

Staatpresident Marthinus Pretorius van die Zuid-Afrikaansche Republiek​

Truly this war will not end well for any of the involved parties. What happened to European civility? Is that which made the Europeans superior to the barbarian hordes of Asia and Africa gone, replaced by a petty need for wars to decide who is the most tyrannical and who can stand upon the largest pile of cadavers? I weep for all free European people, for surely this pointless war is taking its toll on them.

Let it be known that Europe, despite supposedly reaching a more enlightened era, is still nothing more than an ignorant, dark, feudal continent. It seems even Africa is a safer, more civilized land to reside in.

OOC: No, Doom, just because I've decided to adopt this as my official mark does not mean I'm capitulating to you. :p

Last edited:
Her Majesty's Government must express our amusement at the French attempts to cover up an action that they clearly backed. Bavaria and France together thought to destroy the Imperial - Prussian alliance through means of foul play and assassination. The fact that they carried out the job so poorly as to resemble the work of a small, wine addled child who is frequently beaten round the head, does not mitigate the nature of their crime.​

France is doing no such thing. France merely acknowledges that that there are no conclusive proof of initiator of this vile deed. What France is speaking against is baseless and childish accusations unsuitable for prominent persons as leaders of nations.

Her Majesty's Government merely answered the French statement that most of the clues pointed to our involvement. This was a statement made with the customary reasoning and intellect of the French Government.​

OOC: Well, like I've said, you don't have to be crushed.

OOC: I come back and next thing I know I'm being blamed for murder! If I was going to assassinate your stupid king I would have done it with a little class.

IC coming soon

OOC: No, I just have to either completely relocate to a very hostile and unlivable environment or swear away my sovereignty, which kind of defeats the point of trying to avoid getting roflstomped anyways.

EDIT: Looking back on it, apparently that was legitimately Transvaal's coat of arms. The one I'm using is just an updated, not-ugly version. Huh, that's odd. Why the hell would they have an anchor when they never had sea access?

Last edited:
The Confederation sees no reason to give the imperialist and warmongering French Emperor any justification for our statement. It is more than obvious that the British are being framed, even from all the way across the Atlantic. Perhaps, with the quick rebuttle by the French Emperor towards the statements from the Confederation and Brazil, the French are the real forces behind this horendous crime? Attempting to frame your enemy in the British Empire, while retaining a "Plan B" in the form of a possible Bavarian framing to cover your back.

Napoleon III takes offense of ragtag state`s of Grenadine outrageous accusations. The Emperor wonders how Grenadine measures quick rebuttal, its own baseless incrimination of Bavaria was way faster than the French rebuttal.

Her Majesty's Government merely answered the French statement that most of the clues pointed to our involvement. This was a statement made with the customary reasoning and intellect of the French Government.​

OOC: Well, like I've said, you don't have to be crushed.

Napoleon III would like to again remind United Kingdom to get it facts straight. The statement is backed by the best estimates of international investigation. Look it up in the newspapers if there are any circulating with London in the hands of Marxists.

Der Berlin Standard
March 1862

König Wilhelm Shot! British Agent Suspected!

Last edited:
Napoleon III takes offense of ragtag state`s of Grenadine outrageous accusations. The Emperor wonders how Grenadine measures quick rebuttal, its own baseless incrimination of Bavaria was way faster than the French rebuttal.

That is where you are wrong, as it takes several days, if not weeks, for news to travel to South America from Germany, while diplomatic communiques only need a day or two to arrive.

Her Majesty's Government is worried that the French Government accepts a single newspapers superstitions as the truth, without any further thought.​

That is where you are wrong, as it takes several days, if not weeks, for news to travel to South America from Germany, while diplomatic communiques only need a day or two to arrive.

Napoleon offers its apologies about his second statement, he didn`t realize that the Grenadine Confederation is that backward of a state. In any case France doesn`t see how its ability to afford decently sized diplomatic department and ability to formulate answers quickly to international communication is seen as a proof of guilt. But we understand why it would look suspicies to Grenadine Confederation

Her Majesty's Government is worried that the French Government accepts a single newspapers superstitions as the truth, without any further thought.​

France is doing no such thing. France merely acknowledges that that there are no conclusive proof of initiator of this vile deed. What France is speaking against is baseless and childish accusations unsuitable for prominent persons as leaders of nations.

Napoleon III is growing tired of pointing out inconsistencies in UK statements

Her Majesty's Government doesn't see the French Governments ability to formulate answers at all.

Perhaps Napoleon III would be a little less tired if he did not govern as a Despot and a Tyrant?​

The Russian Empire is astounded by Brazil and the Grenadine's quick accusation to frame other nation when it it is obvious that this was the work of British Agents. The Russian Empire wonders how men this unintelligent have come to rule nations so powerful and influential. Maybe their people would be better suited with a more level-headed and informed ruler.

We here in the Confederation are surprised that the French "Empire" would overlook the unreliability of the transatlantic cable in relaying messages from Europe to the Americas. Cables are constantly in need of repair, and when they do get through, the current rebellion in the US slows down communications even further, forcing news to arrive by sea.

Qing_Flag.png

The Great Qing emperor ruler of all under heaven thinks that the World leaders should just sit down for a second, eat some cake and then think firstly can they actually win the war they have got stuck in and then consider even if they win will they be able to grab enough loot to make the war worth while in the long run by improving their country. At this point they should probably realise that the war simply isn't worth it and just make a quick and harmless peace.

Her Majesty's Government would like to point out that Brazil forgot to mention the Satanic nature of the previous Tsars cold blooded murder.​

The Russian Empire is astounded by Brazil and the Grenadine's quick accusation to frame other nation when it it is obvious that this was the work of British Agents. The Russian Empire wonders how men this unintelligent have come to rule nations so powerful and influential. Maybe their people would be better suited with a more level-headed and informed ruler.

It is far from obvious that the British have done anything. Evidence is inconclusive at this time, with little to no investigation yet under way by the Prussian police. And the same can be said to the Russian Empire in reguards to level-headed and informed rulers. As was it not the elite of the Russian Empire that deposed of a kind and intelligent Tsar and replaced him with a puppet brute intent on an unfavorable war with Prussia?