• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: But think about it! It seems so obvious that it is a framing by Bavaria while infact it is the British trying to frame the Bavarians by fooling you to believe that the Bavarians are framing them by doing a horrible job at their framing.

OOC: But think about it! It seems so obvious that it is a framing by Bavaria while infact it is the British trying to frame the Bavarians by fooling you to believe that the Bavarians are framing them by doing a horrible job at their framing.

OOC: Im insane in a Vlad the Impaler way, not in a Garey Busey way.

OOC: Sureaunties logic.

@Rescesar, it's a bit difficult to do IC on my iPhone, but I'll figure something out.

The logic isn't that bad, actually.

If you're on your phone, just lose the OOC at the front. I recommend this doesn't become a regular habit, we prefer color coated IC, but if its necessary, its fine.

OOC: I love the way that Cesar openly mocks Suirantes logic...

OOC: Will we get some kind of update today?
@Doom: What?

OOC: Morrell said that was Suirantes logic, implying that your logic is bad. Cesar said that the idea wasn't as bad as that, implying it was better than your usual logic.

What... Kind of an update. I just shot off a mini-update there.

OOC: Doom, could you create a flag for me with 14 stars?

OOC: Everything's good from my favourite professor with a speciality in the American civil war turned GM. :)

Speaking of which - let me fix the wording from Kaiser to König. Can't believe I missed that. Long day.

Grenadine Confederation
colombia+grenadine+federation.png

The Confederation sends its deepest condolences to the Kingdom of Prussia. This vile and ignoble act by the Bavarians, made even worse by their framing of the British Empire, should not go unpunished, an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.

Speaking of which - let me fix the wording from Kaiser to König. Can't believe I missed that. Long day.

OOC: If today's been tough, you shouldn't write another update.

Also, checked out my kings heir, turns out he was a successful military commander and a liberal. Bad decision with that assassination.

500px-Flag_of_Empire_of_Brazil_%281847-1889%29.svg.png

We agree with our Colombian neighbours, that cowardly act was clearly ordered by the vile Bavarians, to go as low as to order an assassination, they are clearly ruled by some madmen that not only managed to bring a massive war to Europe, but shows its insanity and cowardice by assassinating the Prussian king and framing the British?
We have to wonder what happened to Europe on the last years...there seem to be an unusual number of madmen ruling countries lately.

Last edited:
Qing_Flag.png

The Qing Emperor ruler of all under heaven is horrified that such an act could occur to a figure as important as the Prussian King. The great Qing send their condolences and Double the Emperor's guard in case the Taiping Rebels Get any ideas from this.

GqpZf.png

France would like to see the evidence from which Grenadine and Brazil ,both distant nations to Europe, has concluded that Bavaria is responsible for this assassination. The current investigation in Europe shows no conclusive evidence, yet the most clues implicate United Kingdom.

The Second French Empire declines participation in any peace conferences outside Europe. Furthermore France has not seen any kind of willingness among its enemies for compromise peace so this war will have to be settled by military force not negotiations.

Her Majesty's Government must express our amusement at the French attempts to cover up an action that they clearly backed. Bavaria and France together thought to destroy the Imperial - Prussian alliance through means of foul play and assassination. The fact that they carried out the job so poorly as to resemble the work of a small, wine addled child who is frequently beaten round the head, does not mitigate the nature of their crime.​