• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yup.

OOC: But..but...Lee was against secession, no?

OOC: Maybe a peaceful readmission in the Union then, if he's so unionist?
edit: Also Tourette wasn't described until 1885...

OOC: With the current major military victories, I doubt Lee is so anti-secession now. I'd be willing to switch over to playing as the CSA now, but I'd rather see the fruit of my orders with Colombia first in the next update.

President Lincoln is not surprised by the removal of Jefferson Davis from the rebel government. It was obvious from the start that he was a madman.

We regret that the new "President", Lee, does not seem to want to come to terms with the Union. It seems his previous decisions were not based upon defending his home state from bloodshed after all. Indeed, if that was the case, surely he would open negotiations to end the illegal secession of the South. Perhaps he fears justice for his treason earlier in this war. Robert Lee is clearly as egotistical and arrogant as the rest of his "government".

OOC: Spitfire, you can play as the CSA if you want to. Can I play as Ireland?

OOC: Red Cesar is still here?

GermanImperialFlag.gif

We are appalled by Bavarian claims! We are disgusted that they would call Germans barbarians! We shall destroy them! As we have the French! Mit Gött und Kaiser we shall be victorious!

GermanImperialFlag.gif

We are appalled by Bavarian claims! We are disgusted that they would call Germans barbarians! We shall destroy them! As we have the French! Mit Gött und Kaiser we shall be victorious!

Last news the Spanish government received, the German Government was cooperating with French interests. Did the German Government take back it's recognition of Catalonia's independence?

OOC: Got to keep busy while there isn't an update that will show Spain is not to be f***** with. :)

OOC: I was posting as a jingoistic angry man against the Bavarians.

edit: and when you say that Spain should not be f***** with, you mean you'll throw your men to their deaths right?

OOC: I wonder which country has more opportunities, Ireland or Poland...

What was the population of Poland at this time anyway?

Last edited:
OOC: I wonder which country has more opportunities, Ireland or Poland...

What was the population of Poland at this time anyway?

OOC: No, you must go Commie against Doom... don't you just love commies?

And no, Morrell, I won't throw away Spanish soldiers for no reason. In fact, I intend to have every Spanish life paid back tenfold. Even if Brest was destroyed, France still has a load of untouched population centers in the coast... (that was my Doombunny moment)

OOC: Did Red Cesar quit while I wasn't looking?

OOC: He was commanding the worker's commonwealth? There aren't more commies left?