• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: I can't really send in orders until I know what I'm working with. I also need to know how many taiping rebels I have to kill to finish them off.

Flag_of_the_Argentine_Confederation.svg

The Argentine Confederation still sees the Southern American States as rightfully belonging to the USA and will only recognize any change in that situation when an agreement is reached by both parties.

OOC: Just a suggestion, maybe you could set time as well, after all Friday starts at different time in Europe and America ?

Oh no. I just want the orders in sometime Friday. The update won't come until the weekend at least.

You're going to have to send in vague orders then. We can't tell you how many "x you have to kill to be done with them." Its warfare, tyranny, and ruthlessness, not accounting. For now, just do your best, and send the orders in.

OOC: Ignore this...

the_times_460.gif

LONDON, ENGLAND
April 20th, 1861​

Her Majesty's Government, along with a consortium of European Nations, have announced their recognition of the break-away Slave Empire of the Confederate States of America. While we here at the Times welcome secession, we strongly disagree with the Government's decision to support this new nation, even after it has fired upon our former Colonies, the United States of America. Reports are rushing in of several prominent British Abolitionists speaking out against Her Majesty's Government, and it said that since this announcement, more than five thousand wealthy Londoners have withdrawn all of their money from the British markets. It is uncertain of what shall happen from this point forward.

No. Speaking can be done anytime - orders need stats.

Do you always change your avatar on the minute?

At the moment, I am changing it so I can get the flag needed for the stats on the first page.

Also, people, The Times was an IC post.

320px-Flag_of_Bavaria_%28striped%29.svg.png

The Kingdom of Bavaria

The Kindom of Bavaria will not recognise the CSA until it ends the use slavery.

Uhhh…We don't have you down Spitfire..

But..... I thought fry said I could play :(

EDIT: found the post

Dear science. The American flag. This is the ONLY time as GM I will intervene, and I ask for you to use a historical flag.

As per the spirit of this thread, formal recognition must be done in both IC and your orders.

Spitfire added as Bavaria.

For the sake of my sanity in creating Stats, Country Sign up is now closed.

I will now accept orders from countries who stats are up.

Spitfire is indeed playing Bavaria

The Empire of Japan sees the CSA as belonging to the United States of America and refuses to acknowledge their existence.

Emperor Komei has declared that he is supporting the unification of the Bakufu and Court. He has expressed his ideas with the Tokugawa Shogun that he wishes for greater collaboration between the Shogun and the Emperor.

OOC: Is it possible for me to have Komei die 5-6 years earlier and get Meiji into power?

600px-State_Flag_of_Iran_%281924%29.svg.png

The Iranian government shows no real interest in the matters of United States or her insurrection, thus abstains from recognizing these Confederate States of America.

-Nasir al-Din Qajar

123xyz8: Komei will die when the GMs see fit.

Cesar: It's mostly a list for me at the moment. I'm just organizing my thoughts.

Edit: For all intents and purposes, I would like to make it clear that any trade deal with a non player nation is done through me. I am the rest of the world's nations, and I will RP as them from time to time.