• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Qing_Flag.png

The Qing Emperor does not feel that the British Government or it's leaders are unworthy but there are certain ways some things must be done. Would British noble if he insulted a servant apologise to the Servant or to his master, The situation here is similar the Court of the Qing while largely for better British Relations cannot Abide by sending a Grovelling Apology to anyone of official lesser status if the Emperor Himself must send it, it must be too the Empress of Britain otherwise the Apology can only be sent by high ranking Qing Nobles to the British Government. Would you not prefer the Former over the Latter?

Sir, we are affronted. We demand you apologise fully, to both Her Majesty and Her Majesty's Government.​

Qing_Flag.png

The Qing Emperor Ruler of All under heaven will send Apologies to Her Majesty Queen Victoria while Leading members of the Qing court will also send letters of Apology to the British Government in an attempt to make ammends for thsi terrible Insult the British Believe they have received.

OOC: Mate I'm doing the best I can but the Emperor Can't demean himself by Apologising to Mere Politicians who make up the Government. If you want to end this suggest I Apologise to some high ranking noble who's in the Government or something like that I'm doing my best.

Her Majesty's Government shall hear no more of this, unless said further communication is a full and sincere apology to both Her Majesty and Her Majesty's Government.​

OOC: Well, personally I think that the Emperor should be apologising to my dog, Tiddles. They're about the same rank socially, and Tiddles is a lot better at taking care of his property! :p

transvaal1.png

Staatpresident Marthinus Pretorius van die Zuid-Afrikaansche Republiek​

What an interesting discourse between savage barbarians and uppity aristocrats.

I, for one, think that the British and the Chinese should either get over such pettiness or stop dallying and invade each other already, since clearly this is little more than an excuse for war.

Qing_Flag.png

The Qing Emperor Ruler of All Under Heaven is angered by the British lack of respect for important Court Rules and procedures, however having examined the British Communications the Emperor now believes an Apology from His Head of the Government may be the only Apology needed as rather than being advisors or aides to the Emperor the court faction members were all advisors or aides to the Qing Head of Government and He is ready to send a full apology for the actions of People under his command who have bitterly Insulted the British Government.

OOC: Oh don't worry. Im only doing this because I feel like trolling Qing before I eventually get bored and stab them. Having uncivs jump through hoops for me is most entertaining!

OOC: Well, your pretty savage, but at least you wear real clothes and can win a fight without outnumbering 100 to 1.

Anyway, enough of this OOC foolishness. Im off to bed.

OOC: I'm hoping now the Workers Commonwealth Can win the Civil war In Britain right now It seems like It'll sort out a few Diplomatic Situations involving the British. Hey the Communists have to better than what I'm dealing with now right.

OOC: Snobby aristocratic Britishness combined with the horrors of communism? I'd rather go through the Boer Wars and get all my women and children stuck in concentration camps then go through that!

320px-Flag_of_Bavaria_%28striped%29.svg.png

The Kingdom of Bavaria

We condemn the vile British scum and their treacherous, deceiving lies. They have framed France by outlining their own plans! Do not give into the enemy! Do not believe their lies! Defend the German maiden! Fight for the Fatherland!

GermanImperialFlag.gif

The good and honest people of Deutschland fight to destroy you Bavarians and your perfidious machinations. Surrender now and the people of the true fatherland will have mercy upon you.

The Kingdom of Bavaria

Mercy! Mercy! Is this like the mercy you showed to the innocent German citizens of Nuremberg?

We shall never surrender! We shall never give in! We shall never give up! We will fight to the bitter end!

GermanImperialFlag.gif

You showed no mercy to an old man when you had him shot and killed! You brought this upon yourselves when you threatened the integrity of the German people after you requested that the French, Russians and Austrians invade us. Three nations that had been enemies of the nation of Deutschland since time immemorial!

Your foolish leaders brought this upon yourselves and if it is the bitter end you want, you shall get it on the end of a GERMAN bayonet!

The Kingdom of Bavaria

Are you trying to say that an old, deluded mans life is equal to the lives of thousands of Germans? Any wonder more of your citizens join the revolution everyday.

And again, the whole of Germany knows of your corrupt, biased investigation.

Finally, it was you who plunged Europe and Germany into war. It was you who threatened war, rejected peace and spilled German blood.

GermanImperialFlag.gif

You were the one who decided to incite riots in Berlin. The Hanoverians declared war on us on your behest. You rejected the offer of submission to us as a friend and ally in a true and united Deutschland. You called in the Austrians, French and the Russians. You ordered the death of König Wilhelm. You have to be responsible for your actions, and you will pay for them.