• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: Hang on, why am I getting blamed for a peace that was negotiated with lots of consultation with Germany...?

Now I know how Collins felt about De Valera...
OOC: You are the key to loosening it up. German wont allow me an extra paper soldier let alone real ships and men.:p

OOC: Of course I am going to invade Arabia for OIL that we still do not know exists.

OOC: Is Chaos still playing Persia?

France has no interest in shutting off communications or trade with Brazil. If their government decides to shun us for not having poor relations with Argentina then regrettably we are forced to never improve relations with Brazil. As has been shown, the throne here is willing to admit its mistakes if they are proven but we have no power over other governments. If peace comes to south america and Brazil decides to stay unfriendly with the French then our diplomatic corps will trouble them no more.

Ottoman Empire
4loaiu.png

Ottoman Empire recommends, that Brazilian Monarchy not to start blocade it can't effectively enforce. Blocade will not only worsen it's relationships with European powers and won't prevent military supplies from reaching "Tripple Alliance", but also increase likelihood of destruction of Brazilian fleet by trigger happy Spanish captains.

Instead Ottoman Empire offers Brazil opportunity to purchase most modern weapons of French design, to be delivered by Ottoman, or neutral shipping.

Signed, Sultan Abdülmecid.

Ottoman Empire
4loaiu.png

Ottoman Empire recommends, that Brazilian Monarchy not to start blocade it can't effectively enforce. Blocade will not only worsen it's relationships with European powers and won't prevent military supplies from reaching "Tripple Alliance", but also increase likelihood of destruction of Brazilian fleet by trigger happy Spanish captains.

Instead Ottoman Empire offers Brazil opportunity to purchase most modern weapons of French design, to be delivered by Ottoman, or neutral shipping.

Signed, Sultan Abdülmecid.

OOC : You are kind of late, i've stated that this wouldn't be what you would call a regular blockade, i will just be searching for ships with enemy flags and shooting them, neutral ships will be ignored. :p
(But thanks for the offer, tough Brazil has the capacity to build modern ships like ironclads)

OOC: Given that the Spanish Navy in this time period amounted to a collection of semi rotting hulks, I wouldn't be to worried.

This latest conflict flaring up in the world does not change the long term defensive goals of France. While we will defend the right to free trade we will not engage in any military adventure to South America to intervene no matter the outcome of this conflict. We will still take steps to improve the abilities of our military to defend the French people and our interests but will not be creating a massive army for conquest of our neighbors in Europe. Though our navy is limited in number of ships there are still ways we can improve the ability to safeguard our ships and interests. France becoming the leading center for technological advancement in Europe is just such a way. To keep the French people safe we must make sure no one can invade us using superior technology.

OOC : You are kind of late, i've stated that this wouldn't be what you would call a regular blockade, i will just be searching for ships with enemy flags and shooting them, neutral ships will be ignored. :p
(But thanks for the offer, tough Brazil has the capacity to build modern ships like ironclads)

OOC: I was actually offering just small and artillery since IRL Europeans were far ahead. Of course it is alternative universe, but it have been only 3 years and I doubt other nations have gotten closer, esspecially with all those wars in Europe.

Qing_Flag.png

The Taiping rebel Leader is Clearly Confused as Chinese Emperors have never been divine. They possess a mandate from Heaven to rule justly as I am doing. While their have been some failings no one is perfect. Your seemingly lack of Knowledge of a Central Chinese Tradition for the Emperors is damming in your claim to be the one True Emperor of China. Maybe the tales of you being Chinese are a lie. Maybe you are a Puppet of a Scheming Cabal of Foreigners seeking to rule China through you simply because you look Chinese enough to pass yourself off as one to encourage gullible Christians you are not only Chinese but the son of God falsely making yourself far more important than You actually are.You claim we have no strength so why aren't you in Beijing already. It should also be noted it's difficult to fight Professional British troops while trying to fight a significantly more dangerous foe that you are. In fact rather than Preserve Chinese Strength you are trying to weaken it so that Foreign Imperialists can take over. This is not an unsurprising argument you must admit your rebellion as coincided with two major attempts by Imperialists to increase control and Influence in China adding further Evidence to the Theory that you are a Puppet of a Cabal of western Imperialists seeking to destroy China. You claim in my lands people are Starving show me where they are. It will be true that some vagrants who are at best a pest and at worst Criminals will starve every year but there loss is too be expected of people who refuse to work hard to make a living. The Only people who do not have food are those in your recent conquests whose fields have been burnt yet you have not managed to feed them due to the Reckless giving away of food in the rest of your occupied lands which will create great suffering in a year of bad harvests. I'm not massacring anyone. Apart from deaths in battle and the killing of potentially Corrupt officials which was completely over done by the men in Charge of the Whole Operation few have died to find evidence of massacres you should look elsewhere but not in China for in China war does not mean large scale deaths of civilians. You also claim I'm reducing the Prestige of the Title of Emperor. In comparison your entire rebellion is the real threat to the Title of Emperor as you seek to destroy what the Title stands for in the First place.

As for your peace offer it is nothing but more fuel for the Fire that you are not Chinese and are under the Control of a Cabal of Western Imperialists as you should know well that while the Mongolians and Manchu are related they come from differing areas. The Mongolians come from Mongolia where you stated I should leave for but the Manchu come from Manchuria. Another Simple mistake which is costing you dearly in lost credibility. Soon all may see the Truth of what you really are flee now to some foreign Country before I defeat you.

Last edited:
Hey, if you can just edit your IC posts, I might aswell change the "divine" to "mandate of heaven". Then you'd have to edit half your post again. Then me. Etc...

(And it's still luls. In this war died over 20 million people)

3573560720_5565047213.jpg

The German Federation

We condem the outspoken, ignorant, slave colony of Brazil. We give our best wishes and support to the nobel Argentineans.

His Majesty's Government would like to remind the illegal German rebels that the Brazilians are taking steps to end slavery.​

OOC: Out of interest, when did Bavaria abolish slavery?

OOC: So a bit like the UK then? Abolished by common law?

Hey, if you can just edit your IC posts, I might aswell change the "divine" to "mandate of heaven". Then you'd have to edit half your post again. Then me. Etc...

(And it's still luls. In this war died over 20 million people)

I didn't Edit it I merely cleared up a potential misunderstanding I always meant Civilians. And Anyway I suspect we will not get mass destruction in this Alt History simply because your looking after your people you have conquered and I'm Not yet doing much conquering though that may change and I'll look after the people just as much.

OOC: Of course I am going to invade Arabia for OIL that we still do not know exists.

Wrong. The United States is currently producing 99.5% of the worlds oil in Pennsylvania alone.

Morrell, PM me the stats. It's just easier when everyone complains about them I can just do it and not bother you.

For the record, around 85% of the Irish people support the new Irish Government. Only 15% are Unionists.