• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
44btu.png
We are being represented by people who we do not want there, therefore it is unfair for the Irishmen who want fair representation. You didn't send any help for the West where the famine struck down the hardest, and you know why? Because all the rich landlords owned land in the East and not the West which also shows the fact that your nation thrives from oppressing other people around the world, be they Indian, African, Boer or Irish.

OOC: How do I get rid of this stupid thumbnail thingie without having to make the images become small as crap?

Attachments

• 44btu.png
    44btu.png
    21,5 KB · Views: 22
therefore it is unfair for the Irishmen who want fair representation.

OOC: Oh the irony of a player who was previously the CSA :p

My dear Sir, you are clearly deluded. Unfortunately, elected representatives will never be able to represent the will of everyone. However, the fact remains that the representatives of Ireland in Westminster, are elected fairly and represent Ireland just as much as the Scots represent Scotland or the English represent England. Furthermore, we deny the baseless accusation in regards to the famine.​

OOC: The Irish have already got themselves shot by trying this revolutionary nonsense. No hope for peace now, not until they surrender.

OOC: I'm all for discontent between European World Powers, much more fun for the rest of us. I would prefer however if the Irish weren't killed in a hale of bullets and shrapnel immediately. On that note, Suirantes, if you really wanted to screw up the works, perhaps do this peacefully?

OOC: Or just pack more explosives. You can't go wrong with more explosives!

OOC: I am going to send in my orders once Fry gives me my stats and all that good stuff.

I am also wondering what the Political parties are in my nation considering how they were formed OTL.

I am going to go to sleep now as I am extremely tired for some reason.

Last edited:
No. Re-naming countries is not allowed. You are playing Ireland, but you are the Irish Free State.

I've been feeling bad. And my internet is sketchy. Your not getting an update until the Weekend. Maybe. I will be updating my AAR first.

guatemalaflag18581871c.png

The proud independent nation of Guatemala wants to let it be known that Rafael Carrera has been removed from the office of President. Jorge Alejandro de Santandera is now the new President of Guatemala. Additionally, we also want to let it be known that we want friendly relations with our neighbours. Therefore we propose a trade agreement with our northern neighbour Mexico and foster better relations with El Salvador.

Last edited:
OOC: I hope you can get better soon.

Why is my name the "Irish Free State"? Shouldn't it be the "Republic of Ireland"?

Last edited:
OOC: Could someone please write some stats for me?
If I were to believe the previous maps, the frontline in Ireland is at Ulster?

OOC: And then sail to Scotland using our makeshift crafts.

I need to know my troopsizes and monies.

OOC: Get well soon Frymo!

OOC: Could I get a map of the British isles with army positions? Or is that too much to ask?