• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
An FYI to Argentia - The United States currently uses wage slavery.

OOC: Well that's clearly something to rectified. Just...not...enough...orders...

Seriously, I think I have 1 order for next turn that isn't something international.

OOC: Well that's clearly something to rectified. Just...not...enough...orders...

Seriously, I think I have 1 order for next turn that isn't something international.
OOC: No buddy.... :( I specifically mentioned you as a good example :)

OOC: I'm a noob at this game anyways. I'll change my orders so that you don't shoot me.

Edit: OOC: I always keep a promise, but I didn't spill the details on my tax reform. Let's just say, the rich will be much happier with me.

Last edited:
OOC: No buddy.... :( I specifically mentioned you as a good example :)

OOC: Yeah I know :) But I'm a left winger, can't be having no wage slavery in my nation.

The United Kingdoms of Sweden and Norway would also like to mention that public schooling has been compulsory in our Kingdoms since passing of 1842 Folkskolereformen and has resulted in the highest literacy rates in the world. Such opportunities are available to all who choose to settle in our Kingdoms, particularly our Nordic brethren.

OOC: What's said IC is permanent, only OOC follows Vegas Rules.

Good News Everyone!

I will be spending the next two hours trying to re-vamp the Trading System.

I don't have a PM from you reis.

OOC: What's said IC is permanent, only OOC follows Vegas Rules.

OOC: And I play by the rules. So far everything I said I have done or attempted to do. At least I don't say I'll send Chinese ninjas into Europe.

Let's wait and see what happens to me when the year ends.

EDIT: I'm going to go play Vikky 2, where I know I won't be shot for passing reforms.

OOC: Heh, I guess only the poles are ready for the joys of not so biased democracy. I'm trying to get the proper IC, but have writer's block

OOC: Ugh can someone invite me to the IRC?

OOC: Ugh can someone invite me to the IRC?

OOC: Try now, someone (I won't say who) set the channel to +MI. Now it's fixed

On a side note, we all now have the 'messed up IRC' causus belli against Belguim.

;P