• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC : No need to insult or anything in OOC, back down.

Also, remember that while some may not believe it IC, i'd say that everyone will agree that this actually happened.

Last edited:
I was talking OOC not IC.

The Empire of Japan does not question the British power, all we request is that we are treated at equals and not as inferiors. We have no intentions in intervening in your holdings or spheres of influences.

The Kingdom of Spain is hardly surprised by the French despot's total lack of morals and honor, and we have full trust in our mighty allies in this conflict. We also regret that the French despot has left us with no option than to proceed the war until all France is occupied. We call for the French people to overthrow their despotic regime and put an end to this conflict.

OOC: Why is it suddenly a tradition to question each decision made by the GMs? If they say we treat it as a legit document, we treat it as a legit document. Can we not act in a mature way and respect the rulling of the GMs?

King has hit it on the nose. I'd like to think I'm a fair GM. I roll every turn order, I do not pick favourites, and I put a lengthy amount of time into producing updates for you guys. The least I expect back is to accept mine (and Cesar's) final ruling.

OOC: Following along the last week or so you seem to be a fair GM. Except for the lack of a grand army marching out of Michigan to smite the heathen confederate rebels though.

Bah! You have found out my secret! No one should know of the Army of the Game Moderator, camped along Lake Michigan!

Done.

Cesar.... This is the WiR thread.

WiR: 1861 will NOT be closing down. Just to get everyone on the right track.