• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
People of Ireland! The British are foolishly trying to defend their colonial possessions in Ulster! I say we attack the oppressors! Rise against the Colonial Oppressors!

His Majesty's Government must wonder why the illegal Fenian leader insists on spewing his moronic words everywhere he can?​

44btu.png
I must wonder why the United Kingdom continued to export all food from Ireland during the famine instead of FEEDING the starving population. My words aren't moronic, it is all your fault that out nation continued to be oppressed by your colonial landlords, abusing the poor peasants. We are not illegal, we are Irish and we DIDN'T want you to enact the Act of Union, which took our rights of having our own Parliament!

OOC: Am I gonna get couped for doing this moronic nonsense?

OOC: Good, now I am gonna recognise Britain as the single legitimate government of Ireland.

OOC: Well, technically speaking, we are.

The sovereign nation of Guatemala wonders what the current owner of British Honduras would say to a possible future peaceful transfer of that territory to Guatemala? The terms for such an exchange would of course be negotiable. We expect that the current owner would want to continue using it as a naval base.

OOC: Or does the UK control all the british colonies?

His Majesty's Government has no interest in the sale of British Honduras at the current time. Our reply to you is the same as to the Brazilian offer to purchase Guyana, we do not wish to sell, but would not wish this decision to cloud relations between us and hope to gain better relations with you.​

OOC: The UK controls the entire Empire. There aren't any Dominions as of yet, although if the Commies will do as they are told for a second and die, then that will change.

Last edited:
We understand your decision and will respect it. We wish to maintain a good relationship between our nations and I have the utmost doubt that it will effect our relations. However, our offer is always open for the future if you happen to gain interest in it later on.​

OOC: Now what if the Commies win hmm...that would be most interesting. Exiled government in Canada like in Kaiserreich maybe?

OOC: I spent Tuesday night watching a mixture of MLP, Four Lions and writing a movie script for my friend. I fell asleep at 6:45, and woke at 7:15. On Wednesday, I could not sleep due to the amount of Coffee I drank to stay awake. On Thursday, I made the ever pleasant discovery that said amount of Coffee had in fact, upset my bowels somewhat. I would ask that you please excuse my grammatical and spelling errors.

OOC: Could morrel just do the stats for me? I might be able to do my orders without them, although it would be difficult.

BTW the next month is ze month of ScriptFrenzy as it seems you wrote something about a script...

His Majesty's Government has no interest in the sale of British Honduras at the current time. Our reply to you is the same as to the Brazilian offer to purchase Guyana, we do not wish to sell, but would not wish this decision to cloud relations between us and hope to gain better relations with you.​

OOC: The UK controls the entire Empire. There aren't any Dominions as of yet, although if the Commies will do as they are told for a second and die, then that will change.

OOC: Wait, what? Why did Brazil do that? They don't even have a legitimate claim to Guyana AFAIK. In contrast, Guatemala has a claim of some form of legitimacy over British Honduras.

A "legitimate claim"? We're in the 19th century, man. The two "legitimate claims" you need are sticks and carrots.

OOC: When going to war over stuff, yeah. The French justification for invading Algeria is particularly silly and involved something about the French ambassador's paper fan being blown away by the wind.
However, I fail to see what sense there is for Brazil extending an offer to the UK about Guyana, since they don't really consider it theirs AFAIK. Of course, Brazil is a player so my point is probably entirely moot.

OOC: When going to war over stuff, yeah. The French justification for invading Algeria is particularly silly and involved something about the French ambassador's paper fan being blown away by the wind.
However, I fail to see what sense there is for Brazil extending an offer to the UK about Guyana, since they don't really consider it theirs AFAIK. Of course, Brazil is a player so my point is probably entirely moot.

All the reason he needs is that he wants it, no?

GermanImperialFlag.gif

We request that the nations of Bavaria and Austria surrender. You have no more allies left, and with the full might of the Reich facing you, you don't have a chance of victory. Spare your people the horrors of war and open peace talks with us.