• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: Fry, wouldn't Robert E. Lee surrender at this point?

OOC: Stop whining. Fight.

OOC: Ahem, they have split my country in two, have a huge superiority in numbers, have an army in New Orleans, HAVE A HUGE ARMY.

OOC: Or conscript 9 million children from Africa.

OOC: Or enslave an extra 9 million children from Africa.

OOC: Sorry did I misquote that? :p To be honest by now I think Lee is bipolar. He'll do whatever he feels like depending on the mood he's in.

I'm not sure how I'd try to win as the CSA. European backing was probably your best hope but it seems they'll all be tied up for the next few turns at least. Scratch that, not charging into war with the North was probably your best hope ;) Don't get me wrong, you can probably still bring it back, but at the moment it seems I could rely on attrition just to wear you down (As Grant did historically pretty much).

@ Fry, don't I have two armies of the Mississippi now? Maybe armies of the Upper and Lower Mississippi?

BRITONS!
stgeorgevscommunism.jpg

OOC: More of these to come.

OOC: If I lose, can I play those Irish rebels in Eire?

OOC: For god sake man, you havent lost yet. Maybe if you actually tried to win rather than went on about certain defeat, you might get something done?

Hell, you can just go guerilla if you lose conventionally.

OOC: Maybe I am just faking the fact that I am planning to win this war by telling everybody how I am gonna lose?

Split in half? What the hell?! The Union controls New Orleans not the whole science damn Mississippi River!!

OOC: Shhhh he doesn't need to know that.

The American Civil War: Christmas of 1861

jan1862.png

Her Majesties Government shall never surrender to the oppresive Communist regime that seeks to destroy personal Liberty and freedom of choice. We shall always stand in defense of Democracy, we shall always fight, to the last bullet, to the last ounce of strength in our bodies, to our last breath!

All true Britons shall rise! Rise to defend the flag! Rise to defend the nation! Rise to defend the Queen! Rise to defend the country!​

OOC: Well Seek, then we have no problem. I dont want the Boers, as I dont want South Afrika to become a failed state like IRL.

Also, I hate being right about the Spanish.

OOC: Britain didn't complain when we helped them throw out Napoleon from Iberia, setting the stage for Waterloo.

French War in Indochina: January 1862
frenchincdochinawar.png

OOC: Britain didn't complain when we helped them throw out Napoleon from Iberia, setting the stage for Waterloo.

OOC: Yes, thankyou for bringing something that is both irrelevant and highlights just how poor the Spanish were in a stand up fight. Dont even know why your mentioning Waterloo.

Ic! Ic! Ic!