• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: Even though I have no admin skills, I've created an IRC channel at coldfront.net as a test (if you join to a channel that doesn't exist, it creates it). How to join?:
1-Go to coldfront.net
2-Choose if you're using the flash ap or the java app.
3-Create a screenname
4-The page auto adds you to the #coldfront channel, which is displayed at the list on the left side of the screen. Close that
5-In the command box down below type /join #WiR1861
6-You're in and ready to chat

And that's how far my IRC knowledge goes, no idea how to register the channel to make it permanent

I believe you need a minimum amount of people in that channel to be able to make it "yours".

Also, which client did you use? I formatted my pc, so my old client is gone, and I forgot its name. D:

OOC: Come and join us at Coldfront.net , where myself, Keldoniaskylar and Mr.Santiago are having a gay old time in the #WiR1861 channel. See you there! :D

Last edited:
I WAS going to start on a Triple Alliance update - but I either didn't receive... or I deleted Argentina's orders.

Oops. Send that in and I will write an update.

Since that has failed. Time for an American Civil War Update!