• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: Maybe just use a hammer and sickle? With 4 stars surrounding it?

OOC: Why 4 stars?

What should I have to do?...

I made it QUITE clear that the French decided to destroy Epinal.

Also, the Prince is indeed President. You're a Republic in Name Only. Frederick pretty much has complete control as the Senate is controlled by Germans.

cesar.png

OOC: ok I prefer having it as common knowledge and I was writing it and then left for 5 minutes and missed all your responses until after I'd posted sorry.

OOC: I wonder when the citizens of Alsace-Lorriane will realise they've just swapped a French king for a German one

OOC: Im interested, did Cesar actually order Epinal levelled, or was it just a interpretation of orders?

OOC: the people of Alsace-Lorraine revolted so they could get a German ruler. Also Crown Prince Fredrick was considered very liberal (He was married to the daughter of Queen Victoria) and many people accused him of being under British influence.
Also shouldn't the Workers Commonwealth have conscripts rather then regulars?

Yaaaay! Flag saved.

And it was just an interpretation of orders. My orders were simply send 250,000 men to Alsace-Loraine to restore order.

OOC: Ah. If it makes you feel any better, Brest was to just an interpretation. Admittedley I did say 'level anything of value' but I didnt actually think my Admiral would take that literally.

OOC: Ah. If it makes you feel any better, Brest was to just an interpretation. Admittedley I did say 'level anything of value' but I didnt actually think my Admiral would take that literally.

That specific Admiral hates the French with a passion. So he torched the town and murdered French civilians in cold blood.

OOC: Damn good form. Any good officer should hate the Froggy with a passion and I blame him not for his actions against someone who would speak ill of his Queen.

I have orders from: Confederate States, Brazil, Sweden, Transavaal, Netherlands, France, Colombia, Prussia, Japan, Britain, United States, Spain, Austria, Argentina, Bavaria, Russia, Ottoman Empire, Worker's Commonwealth, Italy, and Alsace-Lorraine.

If you still haven't sent in your orders - tough noogies. The update is being written now.
But I sent you orders?! Did they not come up. God dangit!!!! I swear to god I sent in orders. This is unfair because I did send in orders to you.

OOC: We would get on well if you werent a bunch of hyper aggresive rascists...

But I sent you orders?! Did they not come up. God dangit!!!! I swear to god I sent in orders. This is unfair because I did send in orders to you.

Well, I might not have written them down for whatever reason. Simply put - I don't have your orders.

OOC: are Alsace-Lorraine considered Froggies?