• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: I thought as much. I wasn't being particularly serious either.

OOC: ok just wondering If the Belgian investigators are any good :p

I agree with Ireland's suggestion on the Hawaiian people. Guatemala should transport the Hawaiian people from Hawaii to Guatemala. We then will pick them up in our transports. Sailing halfway around the world is too much of a burden for our sailors. This will make it much easier. If you agree to this Guatemala, there will be a reward for this.

His Majesty's Government wonders at what point the Danish Governments level of thinking dropped to that of the Irish rebels.

The natives are attacking anyone who is not of their number, which would include your sailors. Furthermore, you fail to consider that the Hawaiian people will not be able to survive in Europe, due to the climate differences and environment.​

OOC: You guys are welcome to take them if you want. Perhaps I can supply some nice flu riddled blankets as well, just to make sure they die?

44btu.png
(James Stephens' Speach) The British continue to lie about their imperialistic desires, but I do not wish to say more about the issue at this time. I would like to announce that our nation will be open to everyone, regardless of race, nationality and religion. Everybody should have an equal oppurtunity to be successful in a capitalist economy, not like the British did and enslaves us, the Irish farmers and Catholics. Furthermore, the Protestants in the republics of Ireland shall be equal to the Catholics, and they shall lose no rights to the Catholics as our nation is made up of both Catholics and Protestants.

The recent recruitment of Black slaves in the Confederate States of America is, in my honest opinion, a great choice in the creation of freedom for the slaves, I hope that this move will be successful with the people of Dixie. We also wish to ask the Guatemalan government to allow the Hawaiians to pass through. We also wish for the American Civil War to end quickly as to not shed further blood between Yankees and the people of Dixie. We are once again baffled at the British government as the Hawaiians already have contacted our diseases and should not die easily of our diseases. The climate differences aren't enough to cause them to die and I will surely provide them with monetary and other kind of support. Like shelter.

We would also like to inform the people that each Republic will have it's own capital, if there isn't one, one will be built soon. We will also build factories which will have favourable working conditions and the owners will be under regulations so that you will work at your best of ability, and not starve, or work to death.

This is all I have for today, this was James Stephens, Uachtarán na hÉireann.

OOC: How does this look like? This is my first time creating a big IC post.

The Republic of Guatemala will not prevent Hawaiians from passing through our country. However, if they wish to stay in Guatemala then we shall not prevent them from doing so. Furthermore, we wonder who is going to transport the Hawaiians. Guatemala would be willing if doing so would incur some sort of benefit to our nation as well, with no potentially lethal drawbacks.

OOC: i.e. Money! And being certain that it won't piss off the UK.

We do not object to some of the Hawaiians staying in Guatemala.

His Majesty's Government will not allow any Hawaiians to reach Ireland, out of concern for their welfare. If, and we sincerely doubt this will be a possibility, the Guatemalans can persuade Hawaiians to stop trying to kill every white man in view, then we have no objection to the Hawaiians leaving for Guatemala, just as we have no objection to them staying if they abide by civilized standards.​

OOC: Going to bed, those of you expecting PMs, you'll get them tomorrow.

500px-Flag_of_Empire_of_Brazil_%281822-1847%29.svg.png

My brazilian brothers and sisters! The entire world sees our potential, we are a country being forged by a hardworking spirit and by the immigrants that constantly join our family! We are rich! Rich in culture, rich in diversity and resources, we are rich on our desire to cooperate for the good of the nation! We all can see how our industry expands and our railroads are built. All of this is thanks to you, hardworking brazilians, i can only ask that you continue to work and aid the development of our great nation.

However, there are dark issues that must be dealt with, slavery! In order to modernize the country we have to get rid of that backwards system, we need to integrate the slaves on our society, for they are humans, like me or you, we need to open the road to progress, we need to modernize our country! I ask that you support the removal of slavery on our fair Empire.
To the landowners on the Empire, i ask that you agree with me and free your slaves, the government will pay compensation for any of you that free your slaves, we also ask that you turn your investments to industry, look at the example of the Austrian Empire, by investing on our industry your profits will increase, our nation will prosper and our markets will widen.

No more can the slaves, no, brazilians, be oppressed while locked away on chains and forced to work for...nothing! They must be free to choose their destiny, they must be free to work not for some slaveowners, but for the country!

OOC : Anyway, i will wait until the stats come before i send my orders... (EDIT : nvm, just going to send them anyway...)

Btw, Korea will collapse if it tries to go Commie, i'm quite sure it is a Reactionary Monarchy.

Last edited:
OOC: Maybe Fry could release the orders of the year a year after they were sent (as in Spitfire's would be released now but Von_Rundstedt's would be kept until next year) and if the player involved doesn't want them released could just say and they wouldn't?
EDIT: Fry your PM's are full

Last edited:
Inbox cleared.

---

To Britain

No, we just mainly agree on the same point, and that is the Hawaiian people.
The problem is that you just attacked them instead of using peaceful diplomacy or backing off. And yet you continue this ethnic cleansing of the Hawaiians. You speak through the barrel of your gun Britain. How many innocents are you going to take before you realize your wrongdoings. I hope it's no more than what has happened so far.

We will be transporting the Hawaiians to St. Thomas. The climate there is the closest we can offer that is similar to Hawaii.

To Guatemala

There will be rewards for transporting the Hawaiians from Hawaii to Guatemala. We will start with trade and a gift to your treasury if your mission is successful.

OOC: Gonna do an IC post then write the stats. Loving the drunken Irish mob beating the Spanish prince to death and the Italian army collapsing due cause they invaded poor little San Marino for some reason.

edit: I add the money from the treaties right?

edit2: Fry would you kindly link the treaty of Konigsberg to the front page?

edit: Yes. Make sure to add the Per Turn Income and the Trade Balance to the Bank too.

edit2: I'll get on that.

GermanImperialFlag.gif

The Kaiser's Christmas Speech in Berlin

It has been a glorious year for the Reich! As this war goes on we see victories on every front! We have proven the might of the German people to all! Yet some still doubt us and we will have to show them our might!

These enemies are thuggish and brutish Bavarians whom masquerade as a German Federation, they hold the good Germans of Tyrol hostage and promise things they cannot deliver as the Reich has. They have even invaded their ally, the Austrians, whom are as vile as they are as they subject more Germans to the whims of their minorities.

Yet even as the war continues on the rest of Germany continues to grow! Many new factories are being built as we speak to ensure the prosperity of the German people for years to come! Thousands of Germans have returned from outside of Germany after centuries of living outside of Germany, we welcome them back into the warm bosom of the Reich! The rights and prerogatives of the German people will be enshrined in sacred law once this war is over!

Once this war is over, we must welcome the brave soldiers whom have fought so hard for victory rapturously, they have won victories from Allenstein to Melun, from Paris to Prague and they deserve the utmost respect for their sacrifices for the betterment of the Reich and the German people.

Frohe Weihnachten! Deutschland über alles!

OOC: Doing stats now.

edit: Stats done.

Last edited:
I continue to call upon the Spanish government to sign the original peace treaty. The French people have no designs upon their lands nor those of Catalonia. We want to rebuild our devastated country but need to know our farmers and factory workers can put down their guns or shift production towards rebuilding and expanding upon what we still have. Without peace neither of our two peoples can look instead towards the future knowing our liberty is being strengthened and that we can push for a better equality of all. I have admitted my mistakes, it is time you admit yours. As chaos spreads across many lands we can take this opportunity here and now to take a stand for stability and fraternity for the sake of our people.

The Spanish Kingdom is interested in peace talks. We call for an armistice.

OOC: Can I get the strength on the Portuguese forces? Didn't expect that old order to pay off, but I guess it makes sense with the ghost of the Napoleonic invasion.

The Vietnamese Army undergoes a rapid period of modernization, allowing many western influences in to help. By December of 1862, the Army of Dai Nam is on par with any European Army. Although some people were enraged at this big shift in Vietnamese culture, they understood that if they did not do this, a Western power could come in and invade them easily. [Dai Nam's Military Level equal to Spain's.

OOC: Quick learners, I guess, to become so good so fast. Any other nations wanting in on the Military Defense against British pigs program?