• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
No. He won't know those, but with the loss of the White House, half of your new ones will be used, and half of your old ones.

OOC: Fair enough I guess. As long as one partially successful it should be ok.

OOC: So does Muskeato get to choose which 4 orders he changes? If so, it shouldnt be too bad old chap.

Nope. It's done by a dice roll.

OOC: I only know your war orders, so that means only 2 new orders.

OOC: Well 1 already failed/happened, so I assume I have 2 new ones and 1 old one are still to happen. And I think I only changed two? I changed the wording a bit on one of them but it was still the same order effectively. I'll see how it goes. Like I say, if at least 1 of those 3 works things shouldn't be too bad.

Colony_of_the_Transvaal.png

OOC: Little off-topic, but what do you guys think of this? Should I use it instead of the usual Transvaal flag? Also, apparently the bottom means "concord makes power". I have no idea what that's supposed to mean.

Attachments

• Colony_of_the_Transvaal.png
    Colony_of_the_Transvaal.png
    135,5 KB · Views: 12
OOC: I like the Lion. And the Anchor. Its good to see you've accepted your fate. :p

I think its good, and Id imagine the motto is meant to promote unity and therefore strength.

OOC: Doom, could you create a flag for me?

OOC: Cant you just use the flag of the real CSA? You know, seeing as nothing has changed to warrant a new flag?

OOC: Maryland is now a State or something.

And I dislike the first flag of the CSA.

You... have eleven states. There is a flag with eleven stars.

Maryland is NOT a Confederate State. You must capture Baltimore or Annapolis for that to happen.

OOC: Not to mention that I have no inspiration for a CSA flag. I cant make a flag without inspiration and in my eyes the CSA already has 2 nice flags available.

Uhh. Sorry. Missed the first one. You did NOT send orders.

OOC: How does that change anything? They are in occupation anyways, they have not voted to suceed.

OOC: They haven't exactly voted to fail, either.
sorry.