• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
GermanImperialFlag.gif

The Reich is saddened to hear of the rejection of our generous peace offer that had been sent to the French. We hope that they will reconsider. We do not want to do further damage to their lands.

Ottoman Empire
4loaiu.png

Ottoman citizens have accepted industrial reforms with open hands. It have brought us railroads, technology of mechanized production and mining. It have brought us ability to stand for ourselves and face our old foes as equals once again. But not only that. Western way of thinking have started to spread in our country. Starting at port cities where merchants of various nations exchange goods, currency and services. In biggest cities where factories, built mostly by western capital, is churning out goods for us and their good. In Asia Minor where railroads are being built at such speed that is rivaled only by USA. There is none that haven't felt the changes. We truly live in time of changes. We must adapt to it, and we will.

In one year time Ottoman empire will grant limited say in state matters to it's subjects, no, citizens. We will lead Ottoman people into brighter future. And we'll do that by example adopting new way of thinking first.

Signed, Sultan Abdülmecid.

OOC : No need to insult or anything in OOC, back down.

Also, remember that while some may not believe it IC, i'd say that everyone will agree that this actually happened.

Why? Forging PM is easy. Here is one I just made in literally 5 minutes in paint.

RuPZF.png

Its just my word against Doombunny`s and everybody is free to believe whatever they want, but I`ll just say that my opinion about him just hit all time low.

OOC: No but you tried to get me to betray my allies.

OOC: Shock3r DoomBunny accused Jakalo of trying to betray his allies (Austria, Russia, Bavaria), not of trying to split up your alliance (which is completely reasonable thing to try).

I hope he didn't forge that PM and post in OOC just to gain small advantage in forum game. That would be petty and sad thing to do.

Now, slow down.

Why do people *have* to accept the pm as legitimate? I understand that some sort of GM authority is needed to keep the game running, but telling people what to think is overstepping your authority quite a bit.

For the love of science, I said the PM must be accepted in OOC. Not IC.

OOC: Jakalo, no offence intended, but you seem to be overdoing this just a tad. I mean, this game is centred around international diplomacy and conflict. I can't understand why you're getting so upset over some mudslinging.

Clear PM's please Frymo.

Last edited:
OOC: I personally feel its like cheating. Your trying to influence IC through OOC.

And I'm sorry for my misunderstanding earlier. I originally belived that all nations (IC) had to accept it as legit. Sorry. But I still don't belive it's legit OOC either.

Last edited:
OOC: Jakalo, no offence intended, but you seem to be overdoing this just a tad. I mean, this game is centred around international diplomacy and conflict. I can't understand why you're getting so upset over some mudslinging.

Clear PM's please Frymo.

No, this is roleplaying international diplomacy or at least I thought so. As soon as you start faking PM`s and tying it to my name that is completely different.

Or at least thats how I view it, apparently GM disagrees and I`m not here to change his mind nor is he bound to do so, everybody can run their game as they want. I can either accept it or leave and I have made my choice.

OOC: Hey, Bismarck did it.

Personally, I think you are over reacting a bit, but its your choice.

OOC : I don't see the problem with forging PMs, back in the time it happened... (Like DB said, Bismarck did it to provoke war with France on the OTL)

No country is being forced to believe it, so i can't see the big deal.

Inbox clear