• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: It's the 8th best in the world.

OOC: No, I make it sound like it's the best. And it is the best. :)

And unless I am mistaken, it's the fleet responsible for the most enemy naval casualties since the start of the game.

OOC : I've said before, it is weaker than OTL Brazilian navy at 1864, that was composed of 40 ships and wasn't really at his strongest yet (this would come at the end of the Empire, where it would be one of the most powerful in the world)
Your navy is bad, and that's a fact.

OOC : I've said before, it is weaker than OTL Brazilian navy at 1864, that was composed of 40 ships and wasn't really at his strongest yet (this would come at the end of the Empire, where it would be one of the most powerful in the world)

OOC: It's just a shame this isn't OTL ;)

OOC: Enough OOC arguing. You wanna do that, we have an IRC.

OOC : My point remains, his navy is not among the strongest. I'd say that his navy is around the 6th strongest. That is, supposing i'm not forgetting anyone (UK, Germany, USA, Austria, Ottomans?) or overestimating somenoe.
He'll need to either upgrade or substitute it soon.

OOC: Austria? :rofl:

OOC: It was also the fleet to lose 40,000 men to a severely weakened French navy.

It was the Algerians's fault.

The Reich offers 110 gold bullions.

OOC: Ottoman made new offer of 150 gold bullions. Anyway I don't wanna drag this longer, so please pm me your final prices. According to that information I will make final decision.

OOC: And they dislike me enough to risk the wrath of the Armada upon them? I don't think so...

OOC: Well Colombia doesn't dislike Spain, however we can relate to Hispaniola and we don't really like your presence in South American affairs.

OOC: Well Colombia doesn't dislike Spain, however we can relate to Hispaniola and we don't really like your presence in South American affairs.

OOC: Even if my presence is standing in the way of an unified South American superstate under Brazilian yoke. What say you of all the help Brazil's been getting from Europe?

OOC : My point remains, his navy is not among the strongest. I'd say that his navy is around the 6th strongest. That is, supposing i'm not forgetting anyone (UK, Germany, USA, Austria, Ottomans?) or overestimating somenoe.
He'll need to either upgrade or substitute it soon.

In terms of pure quality he's 8th equal with several other nations. In terms of numbers he is 3rd.

OOC: Stop the OOC. It's pointless and just clutters the thread. We have an IRC now which you should all use for stuff like this.

OOC: Stop the OOC. It's pointless and just clutters the thread. We have an IRC now which you should all use for stuff like this.
OOC: Doom IS the GM atm with fry out pillaging Finland so please tone it down, take it to pm or take it to irc.

OOC: We got a miniupdate, though, and there's plenty of stuff to comment on last update. Korea, the European War, Communism in the UK, war in South America, naval buildups, the sanctions on France...

OOC: But everyone talks about that stuff on the irc so that's why no one posts here much.