• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
500px-Flag_of_Bavaria_%28lozengy%29.svg.png

Bavarians! Germans! RISE! Today we have seen the establishment of a new government, not one that is a puppet of the powers of France! We are the TRUE leaders of Bavaria! Why do you still follow an unelected King! I, Alfred von Palatine, have been elected, democratically, as the Mayor of Munich, Bavaria, and now stand before you today as the elected President of the Republic of Bavaria! No longer will we be shackled to France! Our future is with Germany! Three Hurrahs For Germany!

[Republic of Bavaria and Kingdom of Bavaria now in a Civil War.]

---

The leader of the Irish is some Irish bloke, who's mindset is that of the IRA's. Their motives are full independence from British rule.

Her Majesty's Government hereby announces we shall never sell out the future and rights of Unionist Irishmen, and shall never recognise Irish independence as it is now being declared unlawfully and as an act of terrorism and revolution. We shall never surrender the rights of our people to Fenian scum!​

OOC: Damned Fenians. Hope Parnell turns up soon...

OOC: Yay! More people to fight! The prospects of Bavaria just keep getting better!

320px-Flag_of_Bavaria_%28striped%29.svg.png

The Kingdom of Bavaria

The People of Bavaria know we are not puppets of the French. These "elected" rebels are simply Prussians trying to tear the heart and soul from our nation! Stand strong! Stand united! Fight all enemies of Germany!

OOC: So you better shoot yourself in the Head because your fighting Germany Remember.

OOC: No I'm fighting Prussia, not Germany. We do not recognise this new nation.

Not a French Puppet? And yet you sought to sell both Bavarians and other Germans into puppetry, by cooperating with the French! Do not try and deny these accusations, you were supplied with proof by Her Majesty's Government where you not? And yet you remain silent on this issue, perhaps not wanting your people to know the true extent of your treachery?​

Not a French Puppet? And yet you sought to sell both Bavarians and other Germans into puppetry, by cooperating with the French! Do not try and deny these accusations, you were supplied with proof by Her Majesty's Government where you not? And yet you remain silent on this issue, perhaps not wanting your people to know the true extent of your treachery?​

The Kingdom of Bavaria

Sticks and stones can break my bones but British ships will never hurt me.

And again, you dodge our accusations with childish sayings.

Let us have it, a straight answer for both your people and the people of the world.

Did you or did you not receive proof from the British Government, showing the French plan to crush Germany under heel and betray Bavaria?​

Sticks and stones can break my bones but British ships will never hurt me.[/COLOR]​

OOC: Your totally right unless the British Ships can cross land or sail up near the top of rivers. Though they may be able to sail ships up the Danube I doubt it would be navigable to anything of military use in Bavaria.​

OOC: The British Army is a projectile fired by the Royal Navy. Wherever you are, the Navy can and will reach you somehow.

OOC: The British Army is a projectile fired by the Royal Navy. Wherever you are, the Navy can and will reach you somehow.

OOC: I suppose that fits with the current pro-navy polices but can you spare the troops to attack Bavaria while your trying and not doing too well to suppress the Communist uprising

Wow. Gone for a few hours and a lot of decent IC. Good work.

I only have Asian orders from Qing and Taiping, so, unless you get orders to me by tonight, I'm making a Taiping rebellion update.

OOC: It fits with logic. The British Army is the scum of the earth, the mere scum of the earth. The Royal Navy is a world conquering force.

Anyway, perhaps you should stop with the strategic advice?

And again, you dodge our accusations with childish sayings.

Let us have it, a straight answer for both your people and the people of the world.

Did you or did you not receive proof from the British Government, showing the French plan to crush Germany under heel and betray Bavaria?​

The Kingdom of Bavaria

Yes, you are correct. 100% correct. We did receive "proof" from your government of France planning to eat all of Europe and the world. The "proof" was totally legitimate and was not the product of the British government. The part about the dish running away with the spoon was especially intriguing.

OOC: Deception, propaganda and nursery rhymes. The tools of true leaders!

In that case, perhaps Her Majesty's Government should show the rest of the world this proof we sent? If it is as clearly made up as you say, then you have nothing to fear. If it is not, then you have clearly lied.​

OOC: So Morrell, about that partition of the Dutch?

The Kingdom of Bavaria

Bavaria wonders how the British can send the original copy of this "proof" to every nation of the world in this day and age..