• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: Glad you liked the update guys, thanks for the comments.

OOC: War in SA? Oshi-

OOC: Zulu I'm guessing?

OOC: Ohhhh damn.

Time to declare support for a nation tomorrow.

As we both have colonies in Ghana, I have a proposition to the King of the Netherlands.

Danish-Dutch Development of Ghana Treaty

1. The Netherlands and Denmark sign a trade agreement
2. A railroad will be built in Ghana that connects both countries' colonies
3. Both countries will invest 50 gold into each others colonies for development purposes
4. An open borders agreement between each others' colonies in Ghana will be signed

[X] King Frederick VII of Denmark
[] King William III of the Netherlands

OOC: I PMed Fry on this and he said that I had the colony in Ghana. It was back at the beginning of the game so he doesn't have the pm. Fry can clarify on this. Even though it wasn't historical, I doubt we can't change it now because the game has run its course.

OOC: So basically you are stealing my colony because you couldn't be bothered to check if you had it in 1861?
OOC: I asked Fry about it and he said I had it. I didn't check on it until a few updates into the game. If I knew it before the game started, I would have asked for it to be changed. But the game has run it's course and we need to play with what we got. To make changes for historical accuracy at this point would be ridiculous.