• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: A Yank? Im British you devilish Hun!

Besides, that should all be fine, seeing as I stole most of it from real German colonies.

OOC: The British are going to be even more pissed off at the British trying to become the Dual Monarchy of Deutschland & The United Kingdom

OOC: The British are going to be even more pissed off at the British trying to become the Dual Monarchy of Deutschland & The United Kingdom

OOC: More or less pissed than the Confederates when they realised their President have vowed to abolish slavery as soon as possible?

As for a Union. No. That would be unholy powerful. Unbeatably powerful.

OOC: I never did that. And my people love me because of my military prowess.

OOC: Your military prowess that would never have been shown had I not saved your ass with my advice?

How about some new advice? Stop digging. :p

GermanImperialFlag.gif

The Kaiser and Kaiserin thank Queen Victoria for her kind and generous gift. We shall not forget this. You've surely won the hearts and minds of the German people.

OOC: Fixing up the treaty so it can be acceptable to all.

OOC: I want mini update aboot that treaty!

France has made its position clear. We signed a treaty presented to us and signed by others detailing what we must give up for peace. To simply add more after the fact is not what was agreed to.

OOC: Again...seriously people? Why not just get together and annex the whole country and slave the french people? :laugh: I mean this is verging on the real Versailles treaty looking like a gift to Germany at the rate this is going. :p

Edinburgh, Scotland

This is it. Today is the day. I have seen enough of this nonsense.

Juan slowly grabbed his rifle, his 1861 Springfield Rifle, freshly imported from the United States of America. Soldering his weapon, he crept out of his small shack and into the sparse woods behind his house. His goal was simple. He was going to try and avenge what he has seen as the wrongs done against him an his country. Juan was born in Barcelona, Spain, and is a fervent supporters of the crown. He moved to Scotland out of necessity, there were no more jobs in Spain and he was a skilled factory worker. He was the foreman in the most important steel mill in the United Kingdom, the Royal Navy's own.

Off in the distance, he saw the famous Edinburgh castle. More importantly, he saw her royal majesty, Queen Victoria, the woman he saw as the one trying to destroy his precious Spain. She was seated on one of the balconies, enjoying a small cup of tea before she was scheduled to give a speech about the recent gifts she gave to the new Kasier of the German Empire.

Here I am. The time is now.

Bringing his rifle up to eye level, Juan leveled it against a tree, and aimed up at the Queen.

*click*

He pulled back the hammer, corrected his aim, and placed his finger on the trigger.

*CRACK*

With that simple gunshot, Juan Pablo Quintero shot the Queen of the British Empire straight through her temple, killing her instantly. Her tea was splattered on the ground, as it slowly mixed with her blood. Shouts from inside the castle rose, and the screaming rang through the castle as the Queen's body was found laying on the floor of the balcony. Enraged, many of the guards leveled their weapons and shot into the woods, looking for anything, and hoping, to avenge their Queen.

It had worked too. While running, Juan was struck in the back of the neck by a bullet from Queen's guards. Both the Assassin and the Queen laid dead, on the soft fertile fields of Scotland.

OOC: I want to cheer it IC but can't because of the repercussions, so well done, spanish guy!

OOC: Was that honestly one of his orders? Or is the UK finally getting the repercussions for their actions? Either way, there is no way to link this back to Spain IC, as he had already been living in Britain for years as a factory worker it seemed, and thus could be called as just another one of the Marxists.

This is just a really pissed of Spaniard. I will say right now, Spain did not, AT ALL, call for the assassination of Queen Victoria.

transvaal1.png

Staatpresident Marthinus Pretorius van die Zuid-Afrikaansche Republiek​

*Sigh* Still so much European blood being shed. Will it never end?

The South African Republic deeply regrets the loss of Her Majesty, Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom, and would like to send our sympathies to our southern neighbors. Though we may not necessarily like Europe, the Queen had very little to do with any of this chaos, and did not deserve the fate that befell her.

OOC: I bet it was Switzerland again, they are so sneaky!

I also wouldn't like to be carrying Queen Vics coffin :)