• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I am currently taking requests for maps. I am willing to do two right now.

What would you like then?...

The Iranian Government sends our delayed condolences to the German people and nation over the loss of König Wilhelm. We will refrain from suspecting any nations involvement in the assassination until further evidence is brought to light
- Naser al-Din Shah Qajar

The USA also offers it's condolences to the people of Prussia and the family of Konig Wilhelm. President Lincoln refrains from commenting on the nature of the assassin at this point in time.

OOC: could I bother you to give me a map of my forces and known enemies on the fronts against Austria and Russia?

I'll be making it now.

Prussia.jpg

Crown Prince Frederick adresses a large crowd in Berlin.

People of Deutschland! Our brave soldaten stand at the gates of Paris! The false emperor is a prisoner at my mercy! We have nearly won victory! The brave sons of Deutschland stand ready to rip the heart out of France! Deutschland shall be unified! My father shall be avenged! His dream of a united Deutschland shall be achieved! Deutschland uber alles!

A diplomatic note arrives at the Swiss embassy in Berlin

Prussia shall never violate Swiss neutrality. German speaking lands in Switzerland will not be forcefully taken from her. They will only come if the German cantons decide to join Deutschland voluntarily.

OOC: Currently Frederick is still very angry at his father's death. He also has not been crowned yet, as I suspect Frymonmon might get an order to assassinate him from a certain Irishman.

Prussia.jpg

In Berlin, preparations are being made for a state funeral for King Wilhelm I.

Meanwhile, a diplomatic note is carried to all embassies in Berlin.

The Kingdom of Prussia cordially invites a delegation from your nation to attend the coranation of His royal highness Crown Prince Frederick and Her royal highness Crown Princess Victoria of Prussia.

OOC: So is Napoleon going to be hanged or go into exile?

OOC: I'll hold him as a prisoner until the war ends.