• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Germans deal with the UK all the time and they burned a large coastal city to the ground. Perhaps the German government has selective memory problems? Maybe some French medicines can be provided to help combat this new issue. Or is it simply that to the German government, no French citizen is considered an innocent?

The Kingdom of Belgium welcomes any Koreans attempting to escape Manchurian and Japanese tyranny and slaughter. Leopoldville is a city with massive potential and if enough Koreans come we will set aside an area of that city for them. The government subsidies for families traveling to Leopoldville are valid for peoples of any nation. We also encourage capitalists from all over the world to invest in Leopoldville. There are many resources in the areas around the city that could supply factories inside it.

Leopold I,King of the Belgians

The Kingdom of Belgium welcomes any Koreans attempting to escape Manchurian and Japanese tyranny and slaughter. Leopoldville is a city with massive potential and if enough Koreans come we will set aside an area of that city for Koreans. The government subsidies for families traveling to Leopoldville is valid for peoples of any nation. We also encourage capitalists from all over the world to invest in Leopoldville. There are many resources in the areas around the city that could supply factories inside it.

Leopold I,King of the Belgians

I do not think it justified to call us tyrannical when you are colonizing an area that once belonged to the indigenous peoples of the Congo.

OOC: Guys, I don't think we need to all compete like this whenever a nation gets invaded. It's becoming a bit of a silly tradition.

I do not think it justified to call us tyrannical when you are colonizing an area that once belonged to the indigenous peoples of the Congo.

So far we have not encountered any natives in the Congo area.

Last edited:
The civilians of Japanese Occupied Korea will be treated with utmost respect. As we speak the engineers and the occupying force of the Imperial Japanese Army are distributing food, repairing homes etc. throughout the Japanese occupied areas. The Koreans shall be integrated into the Japanese Empire and will be allowed to continue speaking their language, we will not impose on them our customs, all we want is for them to work with us. Those officers who allowed for the mass killings will be punished, I can assure you that.

The Germans deal with the UK all the time and they burned a large coastal city to the ground. Perhaps the German government has selective memory problems? Maybe some French medicines can be provided to help combat this new issue. Or is it simply that to the German government, no French citizen is considered an innocent?

OOC: You forgot Hawaii

The Kingdom of Spain condemns the senseless brutality brought to bear on Korea in this conflict, noting that countries who want to be seen throughout the world as civilized cannot allow such things to happen. We hope that the Manchurian and Japanese governments take action against those responsible, and ensure that this will never be allowed to happen again.

We also hope that a significant effort is put into reconstructing Korea, and into ensuring humane conditions for every Korean.

We will allow Korean refugees to settle into Philippines, as they will find security and prosperity, under the new development plans for the Philippines.

OOC: Everyone, stop asking for Refugees. It's silly.

OOC: Because Korean refugees will be able to pay for the trip from a ravaged Seoul to Santiago, half the world away. xD

GermanImperialFlag.gif

I do believe the destruction of Brest was the result of a fire that spread following the destruction of important military buildings and the port. British troops did not specifically target civilians as they Manchu and Japanese had.

OOC:

1- Nice mini update Doom, you're certainly developing a unique (and blody) style

2- What he said:

OOC: Guys, I don't think we need to all compete like this whenever a nation gets invaded. It's becoming a bit of a silly tradition.

bo.png

The Bolivian Government announces that we have just received a peace offer from the Chilean Government.

Whilst some nations disguise their threats, the Chilean Government has no such subtlety. They demanded that we give up our coastline, or they would exact a campaign of terror, rape and murder on any Bolivian they could! They even went so far as to suggest the deliberate mass killing of our population, should we not comply with their offer.

We will never bow to people so vile as these. Truly, they are evil men, who would not spare a thought before butchering an entire people to achieve their goals of tyrannic conquest of land that is rightfully Bolivian.

We call on all the sons and daughters of Bolivia, resist the invader, fight for your country, for your people, for your very survival!

We as a nation have a simple choice. Fight or die.​

I would like to say that the Bolivian government is telling lies, I never said anything about deliberate mass killings of Bolivians, and I never wished for a campaign of terror, I made sure that the peace treaty said that Bolivians on the coastline would have no rights taken from them. Do you want to live under a nation ruled by liars?

The Moroccan Sultan if Horrified that the Chilean Government might have "allegedly" Threatened to kill thousands of Bolivians if they didn't accept their peace terms. He Demands that an Investigation is undertaken by a third party to attain the truth in this matter and to find out who is being false over these Accusations,the Chileans or the Bolivians.

OOC: What Boris said. It's the 19th Century, stuff like international inquiries wont be happening.