• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: That quote said they rejected secession. We're in agreement, surely.

My last sentence was meant to imply that they would only secede under threat of violence.

OOC: Frymo is a walking encyclopaedia. Fact.

OOC: Royal Navy and the Union Navy? I think were safe in regards to naval challenges.

OOC: Of course, you might get into some trouble if you decide to shoot on foreign shipping. The war is already going somewhat badly for you without pissing off other naval powers.

OOC: I have the second largest navy, which is still growing, and the largest navy (Britain) is currently not recognising the Confederacy. You were saying? Anyway, they'll only fire if the ships try to get through ;)

OOC: That quote said they rejected secession. We're in agreement, surely.

My last sentence was meant to imply that they would only secede under threat of violence.

Many pardons. I had assumed you meant they rejected it under Union threat.

OOC: Frymo is a walking encyclopaedia. Fact.

Ph.D in American History.

OOC: No worries, I wasn't very clear.

OOC: What will the Mini-Update be about?

... The Maryland Secession WAS the Mini-Update.

The brazilian government would be very happy to sign some trade agreements with the UK.
However we have to refrain from signing a trade agreement with the CSA while the civil war is still ongoing, as we don't seek to anger countries that don't recognize you or even try to fight the blockade, however should you win your independence we will be happy to trade.

OOC : DB, you got spare orders to sign the trade agreement this turn or just next one? I have 1 spare order and am waiting for a Trade agreement before sending it. :p

On a side note to the players. This is World in Revolution. Please stop labeling your orders "BoP"

You four know who you are.

From this point on, any orders with "BoP" in them will be ignored.

OOC: No spare orders here. Their all being used to crush/maim/burn/generally act like a madman with the worlds only superpower at his command.

OOC: No spare orders here. Their all being used to crush/maim/burn/generally act like a madman with the worlds only superpower at his command.
OOC: :angry:
America! Sign peace!

OOC: Do that again and I declare war.

OOC: Here's a peace. Give me the upper South and everything West of the Mississippi, including the Mississippi. Sounds fair to me ;)

I also get Fort Sumter.

OOC: I am being serious here: You know this war will be a loss for you in the long run if this trend continues.

OOC: How about you rejoin the Empire while you're at it? :p

Yes, if the trend of you getting the living snot beaten out of you after a success continues.