• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: IT could be rather close a Boer war. British will likely not have enough troops to suppress the entire revolt without compromising there Defences against the Communists and Irish. Britain could not be more vulnerable. Unless there was a Second Indian Mutiny or some kind of revolt in India.

OOC: IT could be rather close a Boer war. British will likely not have enough troops to suppress the entire revolt without compromising there Defences against the Communists and Irish. Britain could not be more vulnerable. Unless there was a Second Indian Mutiny or some kind of revolt in India.

OOC: There is no war with Transvaal until Seek declares it.

And Thandros, please stop making these ridiculous statements. I don't need advice, especially not from you.

As for my orders, are they really that critical? I mean, a Boer war update probably wouldn't even include that much. Ill send my orders in today or tomorrow, but Im not really sure such a minor war warrants a special update. Id much rather read an ACW, 7 Years War Refight or even a Triple Alliance update.

OOC: Oh, fine. Be that way. Just brush off the Boers as unimportant. That's fine.

Just remember your idleness and your lack of action when the Draka have taken over half the world...

OOC: Well, like it or not, the Cape conflict is pretty much bottom of all the conflicts going on right now. I cant think of one less important really, except maybe Persia.

Besides, Fry would likely rather write about the ACW, and I would certainly love to read another ACW update, as they are juicy and full of mass slaughtery goodness.

OOC: I agree that ACW updates are fun and exciting.

OOC: Actually, it's quite simple..., if you aren't the admin, that is. You log into a site, for instance at Stratis Imperia we have a channel in coldfront.net, create a user name, then join to a channel (with the command /join #channel) and presto! you can start talking.