• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: Would you accept a ceasefire while a pact is not agreed upon by all nations involved?
OOC: My impression was there already was a ceasefire since there is a majority signed treaty?

OOC: My impression was there already was a ceasefire since there is a majority signed treaty?

OOC: Unless it's written, it's not binding, I believe. Unless you make a trilateral treaty between UK, Germany and you, in which case a state of peace between these nations may enter into effect immediately.

OOC: If you take into account Austria, and the lack of British land action (remember, this is 19th century, wars are decided on on the ground, with troops), I daresay they did less than either Spain or Italy.

OOC: He destroyed Brest?

IC/OOC: If there is not a cease fire of course I agree to one during the peace process.

OOC only: As I said last I knew there was one so agreeing to one would be rather impossible if there is one already. Make sense? :huh:

320px-Flag_of_Bavaria_%28striped%29.svg.png

The Kingdom of Bavaria

Colonies of the world! You are a play thing to the great powers of the world. They are trading you right now! Be coragous like the Irish! Rebel against oppression by your overlords! Rebel for your freedom!

France has been defeated in a major war and are forced to cede territory. We do not like this but are forced to accept to prevent further loss of life. None of our citizens are considered playthings to toss about like some silly childrens game. We will undertake all possible actions to mitigate the pain our people suffer during this process.

OOC: So, will you withdraw your forces from Catalonia, on the condition that Spanish armies shall not enter the region during the peace process? If the Catalans do indeed want to be free, I see no reason why you must maintain military repression over them.
OOC: I never received any info of my armies. I have no idea what I have where atm. :huh:

OOC: Killing innocent people is a plus point?

OOC: Not the point. It's not explicit but I doubt any army in this war has managed to not touch a single civilian. Doom did engage in a land conflict there. Brest is a major port, destroying it weakened France's ability at sea, which was soon nullified, largely (not solely) by the British. This is much of what made the colonies fall so easily.

@Reis, sure, but you lost Catalonia.

Was the treaty generous to Britain? Yeah, but I don't think Italy was hard done by (gained Nice when IIRC they'd made no actual land gains in the war). Spain, maybe, but like I said, they weren't exactly winning their front.

(I wouldn't remove your armies from Catalonia.)

OOC: I might also add that Nice is today the 5th largest city in France, and a very nice place to holiday around. :p

I would also add that apart from the Indian and Caribbean lands, I pretty much just gained wasteland jungle and desert.

Last edited:
Her Majesty, in her wisdom and generosity, has commanded that the following Coronation gifts be conferred upon Kaiser Frederick I and Kaiserin Victoria I.

Her Majesty expresses her regret that these gifts could not be given earlier, but the suddenness of the coronation, coupled with conflicts both at home and abroad made this an impossibility.

To the Kaiser, Frederick I, Her Majesty grants membership of the Privy Council and the following lands; Heligoland, Neu Preußen (Sierra Leonne), Kaiser-Fredericksland (Nigeria) and Bismarckia (Gambia)

To the Kaiserin Victoria I, Her Majesty grants membership of the Privy Council, the commission of a state of the art Ironclad 'Germania' as soon as possible and the following lands; Kaiserinsland (Gold Coast)

To any British citizen affected by this, we declare that your interests and rights shall not be compromised, and that we shall pay fully for any transportation you need from these colonies. Should you choose to stay, nothing shall change for you other than the flag that flies from the pole.​

OOC: Happy Coronation you fat sausage munching Jerry you! :) Hope you don't mind the names, but I felt as though it would be nice for Vicky to give her presents a personal touch, never mind what the natives think.

Everyone else, shake in fear at my unmatched generosity and friendship!

OOC: You foolishly foolish foolharderdly fool of the foolishly foolish pack of foolish never start foolish fools' alliance of fools.