• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: Suicidal Netherlands is suicidal?

If it means anything to you, Mr. Fatherland, we'll trade with our Dutch cousins :) Assuming I get sea access sometime in the nearby future...

OOC: Without Saxony and Baden I might as well give up :(

OOC: They don't seem to understand that France is trying to help our cause

OOC: I never even asked for Hannover to be in the conference....

But I still have a few tricks left. I just hope they'll work...

OOC: You honestly think France is helping you just to spite Prussia? There are always strings attached, and these strings will be your complete and utter obediance and puppetude. If I were you, I'd follow Saxony and Baden and side with Prussia, it's the only way an independent Germany is ever going to be formed.

OOC: You honestly think France is helping you just to spite Prussia? There are always strings attached, and these strings will be your complete and utter obediance and puppetude. If I were you, I'd follow Saxony and Baden and side with Prussia, it's the only way an independent Germany is ever going to be formed.

OOC: Yes, but I know the strings attached :)

320px-Flag_of_Bavaria_%28striped%29.svg.png

The Kingdom of Bavaria

People and states of Germany! Do not surrender! Do not give up! Do not give into the Prussian propoganda! The French may have came to our nation as enemies years ago, however today they come as friends and liberaters of Germany. They do not come to take our land, but instead to free it from Prussian oppression!

Remain vigilant! Remain strong! Remain steadfast!

392px-Image_Germania_%28painting%29.jpg

To Dai Nam:

The Empire of Japan extends an offer of alliance to our brothers in Dai Nam. Both parties will protect each other and come to the aid of each other in times of war or instability.

Signed:
[X] Japan
[] Dai Nam

320px-Flag_of_Bavaria_%28striped%29.svg.png

The Kingdom of Bavaria

People and states of Germany! Do not surrender! Do not give up! Do not give into the Prussian propoganda! The French may have came to our nation as enemies years ago, however today they come as friends and liberaters of Germany. They do not come to take our land, but instead to free it from Prussian oppression!

Remain vigilant! Remain strong! Remain steadfast!

392px-Image_Germania_%28painting%29.jpg

Prussia.jpg

People of Deutschland! The traitorous Bavarians support the French in their attempt to subjugate Germany! They did when the first Napoleon came! Now they do it again! Join Prussia so we can drive the invaders from our homeland, our vaterland! Deutschland uber alles!

The Russian Empire, while it supports Bavarian attempts at unifying Germany, the Russian Empire would like to state that it will remain neutral. It hopes that the conflict in Germany will not escalate further, as the Russian Empire does not wish to see Europe set aflame yet again.