• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC : Hmmm, i just finish eating and notice Spanish stability...
So, reis, what were your talks about you being stable?

Also Fry, care to enlighten us as to the opnion of the Spanish population (and potentially of more) as to Spain threaning to bomb to death cities from a civilized nation (capital included)? Do they even care? (at least at present time)

OOC: I didn't say I was stable, just that beating you up wouldn't threaten my stability. :)

Anyway, stability should be 6, not 5.

OOC : Hmmm, i just finish eating and notice Spanish stability...
So, reis, what were your talks about you being stable?

Also Fry, care to enlighten us as to the opnion of the Spanish population (and potentially of more) as to Spain threaning to bomb to death cities from a civilized nation (capital included)? Do they even care? (at least at present time)

The Kingdom of Spain never threatened to bomb any Brazilian city.

[+1 Stability to Spain. -2 Large Ships from Spain. -4 Small Ships from Spain. +2 Large Ships to Argentina. +4 Small Ships to Argentina. -£50 from Argentina.]

OOC: I sense +50£ to Spain missing, unless some crooked admiral got the money for himself...

The Kingdom of Spain never threatened to bomb any Brazilian city.

OOC: I sense +50£ to Spain missing, unless some crooked admiral got the money for himself...

OOC : I said that on OOC :rofl: But yes, you did threaned to bomb my coastal industry, that is, you would have to bomb my cities.

Also, i might point out that next update should probably get something about the trade agreement between Spain and Brazil being broken and reducing the trade balance of both countries. (Just a reminder in case you don't keep the existing trade deals between countries stored somewhere)

Last edited:
OOC : I said that on OOC :rofl: But yes, you did threaned to bomb my coastal industry, that is, you would have to bomb my cities.

Also, i might point out that next update should probably get something about the trade agreement between Spain and Brazil being broken and reducing the trade balance of both countries. (Just a reminder in case you don't keep the existing trade deals between countries stored somewhere)

OOC: I did not threaten any such thing. I merely pointed out to Brazil the danger of not being responsible for one's actions.

OOC: Duke, it would be a shame to have all that newly built industry get shelled, wouldn't it? Paying compensation might be cheaper...

OOC: It would be an even bigger shame if I systematically exterminated every single Spanish coastal town wouldn't it? Knowing your place might be cheaper... :p

OOC: Jacob's thing about Britain not caring seems to be off. :p And with it Spain's hopes of being able to attack Brazil for free.
IC: We encourage Capitalists to invest in Belgium. Why? Because Belgium is right between the major Industrial areas of both Germany and France, Antwerp is taking off and becoming a very large port, all our factories are well connected by railroads to major Cities and,finally, We have extremely large Coal reserves and large Iron reserves in Walonia which will supply any factories you invest in in Belgium with good quality raw materials for cheap prices.

Leopold I King of the Belgians

OOC: Do these speeches actually encourage Capitalists to invest or do they just look nice?

Last edited:
OOC: It would be an even bigger shame if I systematically exterminated every single Spanish coastal town wouldn't it? Knowing your place might be cheaper... :p

OOC: It would be the grandest shame if you aleinated yourself from every power in the game, wouldn't it?

President Vicente Cerna Sandoval (Dyranum)

OOC: Errm, who's that dude? I thought I put my own made-up character as the President of Guatemala.

OOC: I thought that all the US monetary income cut in half since they switched from the pound.

OOC: Oh that might be it. Would that reduce my trade balance as well?

OOC: Jacob's thing about Britain not caring seems to be off. :p And with it Spain's hopes of being able to attack Brazil for free.

OOC: Do these speeches actually encourage Capitalists to invest or do they just look nice?
OOC: I cannot decide if doom only wants to stretch into so many fronts while fighting a civil war that 1/2 his empire slips away.:p I hope speeches do some good, I make a lot of them for little reason otherwise. :cool:

OOC: I think Doom probably has a major back up plan to evacuate the British Isles. Commonwealth forming 50+ years ahead of it's time? Heh.