• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yes they did. They also need a new commander. The map I posted has their location.

Edit: The Union just lost terribly. I just spend most of my Sunday writing you updates. Some IC would be nice.

Her Majesty's Government notes the Confederate victory and states that any wishing to flee from the war shall be welcome in Canada. Furthermore, we would advise Mr Lincoln to not give up the fight, and to carry on against these vile slave owners!​

OOC: Whut? They sent them against the Prussians, but the Poles are in open revolt so they had to fight through them. Whatddya mean about my stats? Those are troops I ordered the first turn, and infrastructure I ordered last turn or something.

Re: Papal states, I don't think they're really doing much now.

OOC: I`m wondering why you didn`t pay 150$ for infrastructure Fry told everyone has to pay. Maybe I`m reading it wrong, but it seems you sent and order of reorganizing and got 50K of troops and infrastructure for free, but anyway, thats not important. What I really wanted to know is what you gotta write in an update to get 5000$ for an order.

As for Papal states, I think there should be some kind of French troops there safeguarding Pope from Italians. A nice possibility of invasion from inside the country or something.

Qing_Flag.png

The Qing Emperor Ruler of All under heaven having just heard of the Massive Confederate Victory has insulted his old commanders who are even now being replaced by newer commanders who he feels are more skilled. It is clear to him that the Confederacy has proved it's might and the Quality of it's leadership is superb. On the other Union commanders seem a little more lower in quality with only Sherman and to a lesser degree Ames looking like quality commanders. After Discussing the recent progress of the American civil war the Qing Dynasty rulers of all under heaven have elected to recognise the Confederacy as a legitimate government noting that the U.S.A Constitution never prohibited the Secession of states. This event should not be used by any as an excuse to Recognise the Taiping rebels who are simply rebels who took up arms against a government with no legitimate reason to allow them to do so.

transvaal1.png

Staatpresident Marthinus Pretorius van die Zuid-Afrikaansche Republiek​

The South African Republic concurs with the British. Fight on, President Lincoln! This war isn't over yet, and the Union may still see victory!

OOC: The union should say something about slavery if it wants to retain a fighting chance I guess.

Her Majesty's Government wonders why the Qing Emperor is even commenting on matters that he does not understand.​

OOC: We have a Qing ruler acting like he has the right to talk to us (No offence, but RP dictates I must act like a snob to you savages), Communists being funded by angry Liberal Capitalists, the Boers supporting black rights and a Persian Shah claiming to be Iranian and repossessing property of the worlds only superpower. I don't think the situation in the USCW is the silliest thing going on.

OOC: The Boers weren't hyper racist at this point. They were more or less comparable to the average American at this time: racist, but not completely out of control. It was only after the Boer Wars that they started getting particularly uppity about blacks.

Not all that silly. The Iranian Monarchs didn't reintroduce the idea of Persia until the second Pahlavi Shah. The Qing Emperor is attempting to act like a westerner, something all too common in the ancient Far East. The Boers are supporting The US because of trade, not because of black rights, I assume. And The liberals funded the Marxists with the intention to stir up a small amount of trouble, so that you, the British Government, would be convinced to change your position. It worked, but what was originally a small ruckus orchestrated by Liberal abolitionists, exploded.

OOC: I must act like a snob to you savages

OOC: Who are you calling savages you British were running into battle naked around the same time the Chinese first unified and who are you calling savages. Sure you've caught up a lot and maybe even edged ahead slightly but still that doesn't give you the right to call the Chinese Savages.