• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ah yeah just saw Japan went. Sure I'll take US, why not. Sorry CSA.

OOC: [video=youtube;Y5JxIrn4OVs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5JxIrn4OVs[/video]

Cant wait for this to start so I can do more insane stuff!

OOC: Will the UK support my war of independence?

OOC: Maybe. It depends which I think will be more hilarious/beneficial/trollworthy.

OOC: Well, you could grab New England since it bears the name of your place with the best industry in the empire.

OOC: Man I'll give you guys all the cotton I get for free once I own it.

OOC: Yeah, but the South have better manners.

OOC: We will abolish slavery anyway.

OOC: I dont doubt it. If you keep it, your state will fail by the turn of the century.

OOC: What was the actual cause of the Civil War anyway?

OOC: A mix of many things, a fear of the end of slavery mainly, but also a feeling of oppression by the North.

OOC: CSA attacking Fort Sumter is seen as 'the' cause I suppose. And I can be very polite to my friends :) As you say Doombunny, I'm tempted to play the long game anyway.

Pressed quote not edit :/

OOC: I do not wish to do something ridiculous like conquer the whole United States, only to co-exist peacefully.

OOC: Suirantes. Not doing something ridiculous and crazy? Eh wut?

OOC: Unless of course someone allows me to, THEN OF COURSE I WILL DO IT! FUAHAHAHAHA!