• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: Bah, doesn't matter what you do, we (as in the non-USA Americans) don't like you anyway. Don't want no yankees interefering in our affairs.
OOC: Talk for yourself. The Americas loved americans most of the time, the current antagonism came only after the cold war.

OOC: *holds out little dish*. Anyone want to give me some money? It is going to a good cause....

I calculated everyone's starting cash by (Income x Value of Currency). So. you have C$6.

OOC: I only have $6?! >.<
Am I going into an economic meltdown next turn?

OOC: You might be able to save the situation if you stop Printing money straight away for several turns that should strength your currency to maybe closer to 0.4 which could help.

Also I'm liking this new system. Rather than have no money I now have 65M which is a distinct increase I'm thinking. Sure my income has effectively halved but It's better than what it was before isn't it.

Also I'm liking this new system. Rather than have no money I now have 65M which is a distinct increase I'm thinking. Sure my income has effectively halved but It's better than what it was before isn't it.

Yeah. You should spend it on bankrupting yourself again. :p

Seriously, just surrender and spend a happy life as some official in Mongolia. ;D

Yeah. You should spend it on bankrupting yourself again. :p

Seriously, just surrender and spend a happy life as some official in Mongolia. ;D

Never your corrupt Regime of Oppression will swiftly be crushed under the Might of the Chinese People

(Any way If the Emperor was going to retire he'd do it to Manchuria not Mongolia Duh thats why their called the Manchu People, Or it's why it's Called Manchuria. Probably the later)

Never your corrupt Regime of Oppression will swiftly be crushed under the Might of the Chinese People

(Any way If the Emperor was going to retire he'd do it to Manchuria not Mongolia Duh thats why their called the Manchu People, Or it's why it's Called Manchuria. Probably the later)

My "corrupt regime" did not need to murder 80% of its officials in order to function without rampant corruption. :p

But Manchuria is rich enough to be of some use to me, Mongolia is just endless steppe - I wont need it.

My "corrupt regime" did not need to murder 80% of its officials in order to function without rampant corruption. :p

But Manchuria is rich enough to be of some use to me, Mongolia is just endless steppe - I wont need it.

OOC: That's because since you haven't had a bureaucracy for long enough. Give it a few decades and you'll be up to your armpits in Corruption

paraguay_flag_1.gif

The Republic of Paraguay shall adopt the French frac

OOC: You might be able to save the situation if you stop Printing money straight away for several turns that should strength your currency to maybe closer to 0.4 which could help.

OOC: I doubt Frymonmon would let that happen, seeing as how there were never any order to print like crazy.
Any chance Harry Turtledove could become God for a few turns Frymonmon? :p I could use some gold and AKs

Currencies of the World: July 1863 Update
currency.png

640px-Swedish_norwegian_union_flag.svg.png

The United Kingdoms of Sweden and Norway's currency analysts are pleased at that Deutsches Mark, which the Swedish Krona/Norwegian Krone is based has been the only currency to affect a consistently positive valuation. They also applaud the United States for retaining a consistent value for the Greenback. Similarly, they hope that once the Marxist revolutionaries are brought to heel in the United Kingdom that the Pound can return to its previous value, as it does for the French Franc. They are saddened however, by the precipitous drop in the value of the Confederate Dollar.

OOC: that felt forced...

That chart was a conglomerate of the entire game so far.

OOC: I doubt Frymonmon would let that happen, seeing as how there were never any order to print like crazy.
Any chance Harry Turtledove could become God for a few turns Frymonmon? :p I could use some gold and AKs

Uh no. Also, there was never any order to STOP printing like crazy. If it happened OTL, it is going to happen in TTL unless you stop it or do something.

For instance, I never received any orders to build the CSS Alabama, but lo and behold, it is currently raiding Union shipping.

OOC: Just checked out my stats and saw that my leader was different. I checked out the name and saw that it was the real ruler at that time. I just made a random name at the beginning but having the historical character is good too.
I also made an accomplishment with this character. I outlived his historical date of death.

The Kingdom of Spain announces that the peseta will be tied to the French franc at a 0.8 francs to 1 peseta exchange rate.

OOC: I'm assuming we can have control over the exchange rate by adjusting money printing. Also, I would like clarification on the money I was supposed to receive from Argentina. There's also one point of stability missing in the stats.

Last edited: