• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: So, penguins have more balls than Yanks... :rofl:

OOC: You got it wrong, it's a trap!
The penguins are a diversion

Atrapitis.gif

OOC: Has anyone seen/heard anything from King? He hasn't been active at all for 3 weeks now, and I'm beginning to wonder if he is actually coming back.

OOC: Has anyone seen/heard anything from King? He hasn't been active at all for 3 weeks now, and I'm beginning to wonder if he is actually coming back.

OOC: I'm not sure. Maybe something unexpected happened recently and he had no time to announce his temporary disappearance? But he did send in his orders last turn (at least, I think he did) and declared neutrality in the Spanish-American War.

OOC:
As fighting on the island intensified, President Robert E. Lee of the Confederate States announced that he would remain neutral in this conflict, and instead wait for the Spanish to transfer the island of Cuba to his control, as outlined in a treaty.

It would seem he didn't send orders last turn, as their isn't anything but that in the update.

The following countries remain in the game. All other ones have been removed. WiR_1861 has been reactivated. Orders deadline is 11:59 CDT June 15th, 2012.

United Kingdom
French Empire
German Empire
Austrian Empire
Russian Empire
Kingdom of Spain
Kingdom of Italy
Scandinavia
Ottoman Empire
United States of America
Federal Republic Northern Central America
Brazil
Colombia
Japan
Taiping

OOC: Killing NPCs, or was that just me?

OOC: If I still send in my orders before the deadline, will I remain in the game?