• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
640px-Flag_of_Catalonia.svg.png

Govern de Catalunya​

We, the collective representatives of the Kingdom of Catalonia, do hereby declare and announce, that by the will of our King, we have offered the Crown of Aragon to the glorious Napoleon III. With great joy we have been told he has accepted such an offer. We wish now, to keep ourselves away from the Castillian Monarchy that now lords over the Iberian peninsula. We have taken much considerations into our current actions, and annexation into France is simply the only solution we could have thought of in these dark and trying time. The sabre rattling done by the Castillians have done nothing but anger us proud Catalans.

Long live Catalonia!
Vive la France!

[+30,000 Regulars to France. Catalonia joins the French Empire.]

Her Majesty's Government wonders if the Catalan people realise they have swapped one dictator for another?​

OOC: You know, I hate being right all the time.

Brothers, sisters, the annexation of Hanover has brought war to our borders. We call on every able Dutchman to rally to the cause and to be ready to fight within 1 day of notice. We also cannot forgive the Belgians for declaring war on us so hope that the Dutch-Belgium war will be over quickly and decisively so we can guard against Naked Prussian Aggression. We are unhappy though that the American Civil War continues and hope that that the Union will see sense and offer the CSA a peace deal before it spirals out of control.

Her Majesty's Government would remind the Dutch of the consequences of rash action against Prussia. The only reason the Dutch have so far been able to avoid British wrath, is due to the Belgian Government voluntarily breaking the Treaty of London.

If the Dutch Government does not interfere in our affairs, then they will of course be allowed to carry on with their own.​

The Dutch Government would never dare of dreaming of attacking anyone. We are just making it clear to the Prussians that we will defend ourselves if we are attacked. We have the right to defend ourselves Mr Prime Minster from anyone and that includes from the British

Her Majesty's Government never suggested that we would attack the Dutch. We are sure the Prussians would not attack you either.

However, the act of mobilising forces to be sent to your border with Prussia, whilst at war with Belgium, is a suspicious one.​

OOC: I imagine most Catalans won't take kindly to such an annexation. Now, I've got an impostor king to put in the garrote, excuse me.

As for the map, the Italian stuff is correct, the French should have "Armée des Alpes" and Armée de Nice"

OOC: I think Frymonmon is very clear on this one
We, the collective representatives of the Kingdom of Catalonia.. The sabre rattling done by the Castillians have done nothing but anger us proud Catalans.
Long live Catalonia!

Roughly 40% of Catalonia is still loyal to Spain. The other 60% are loyal to Napoleon III.

The Basque agreed. The Catalans called you Castillian Swine and got themselves annexed by France.

We will not let Southern warmongers bring our fair nation to Union! Men of the North, rise to fight the Confederate scourge! The so-called war plans they have discovered are merely a ruse to draw the traitors into a trap. Fight on!

OOC: Seriously though, what does Suirantes know of my orders?

All of them. He captured the bloody White House.

OOC: Even if I change them?