• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I do not understand why the UK turned their back on us so abruptly, it just says something about your oppresive Despotic goverment, nobody can trust you, not even your closest allies.

OOC: I am dead unless I do something like the battle of Mars and wina spehs battel.

transvaal1.png

Staatpresident Marthinus Pretorius van die Zuid-Afrikaansche Republiek​

So then if an anti-Southern rebel group (which the Marxists just so happen to be, funnily enough) rises in the UK, you will recognize them, despite the fact that if they win, they will almost immediately afterwards set their sights on undermining you as soon as possible?

It is a wonder such clueless rebels have had any success at all. I suppose all their brains are in their military, rather than their government.

The USA is not surprised by the actions of Davies. He will do anything to spite those he dislikes. It is of no surprise either that such an illegal government chooses to recognise a fellow illegal government.

We remind the people of America that the so-called Confederacy is now recognising a rebel movement of Communists, originally funded by abolitionists! People of the South, do you wish a government that recognises Communists to be your government?

If I shouldn't recognise the Marxists, why should I recognise the UK? They continue their theory of British supremacy over their Colonial Subjects and will never trade with us, not ally with us, or anything of the like. They are the worst kind of traitors. Abolitionists turned their back on the Marxists.

His Majesty's Government does not betray our allies. We stand by them to the death.

This current Government has never considered the Confederate Government to be a friend, or an ally. In accordance with their conduct, we must announce that we shall me taking measures to ensure the speedy and acceptable resolution of the Civil War.​

OOC: A simple insertion of 'so-called' corrects that mistake :)

OOC: Why the sudden pig-latin? Oh and the outbreak of IC is good. I do not care if I die for some reason.

OOC: I am dead but I made some action.

President Davis is fool to support marxists, if even only with words. Those men are nothing more than vilest scum influenced by contra dictionary babbling by "revolutionaries" that forecast global revolution and complete upheaval of society. Do I need to remind you that whole South have been built by hands of explorers, settlers and entrepreneurs in search of profit. What have marxist brought except death and misery ?

Signed, Sultan Abdülmecid.

OOC: Suirantes, why destroy yourself when you were actually making some progress?

I bring back what I said and I do not recognise any government as the legitimate government of the island of Great Britain, to prevent more backlash and I will decide on it after the war is over.

OOC: So realistically speaking, how long before President Davis now wakes up to find a burning cross outside his house?

OOC: About the same time until you get an IRA gift in your mail. Also, if Commies promise that they will be anti-imperialism, the whole world will be rooting for them...

transvaal1.png

Staatpresident Marthinus Pretorius van die Zuid-Afrikaansche Republiek​

Don't pretend that your population didn't hear you. You may retract your recognition, but the Southern people will remember. And they will act accordingly.

His Majesty would like to express the opinion that President Davis is a bounder, a cad, a rogue and has no idea of honour or valour. His Majesty's Government shall as such, continue with the measures we have planned.​

OOC: Conveniently, I hadn't actually sent my orders yet. And with France and Persia deciding against suicide, I have plenty to go round!

I understand the repurcussions and I was acting with too much haste, I bring my greatest apologies to the United Kingdom and to the people of the CSA/

OOC: About the same time until you get an IRA gift in your mail. Also, if Commies promise that they will be anti-imperialism, the whole world will be rooting for them...

OOC: No one that was part of the establishment, anywhere in the world, would ever support the Communists, unless they were Communist themselves. You'd swiftly see a Military coup if nothing else.

We of the Union find it frankly hilarious that Mr. Jefferson frequently spouts things before quickly retracting them. We wonder if he suffers from a form of 'diplomatic Tourette's'.