• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Push/Pull is a general rating of the nation. Europe has a base of -1, while the Americas have a base of +1. Asia and Africa have a base of 0. Since there is a blockade, the CSA is currently getting immigrants from only Mexico (RE: Little to none), while the USA is still getting a nice stream.

Looking at immigration, the UK has -5, and the USA has +1. That means America has an overall rating of 6 with British Migrants. They will go to whoever has the highest.

OOC: Ah ok. I was wondering if that was how it worked. Makes more sense. (I was really struggling to imagine a slow liner packed with thousands happily sailing past warships ready to fire upon them :p)

OOC: Aw. So I don't get to assimilate any Europeans into the greater whole of Boerdom?

If you can increase your PULL, then you can become the Gem of the World, with everyone immigrating to you. Statue of Liberty? Hell, it could be in a Boer Port for all we know.

Japan, Korea, Qing Empire, Taiping Stats Added.

OOC: You're using the V-2 flag portraits for the country stats, right?

OOC: I think I has an idea for turn orders now. :D

Other than boering the Zulus to death with your oinking boars? :p

The Zulus would steamroll the Brits and the Boers right now.

If you can increase your PULL, then you can become the Gem of the World, with everyone immigrating to you. Statue of Liberty? Hell, it could be in a Boer Port for all we know.
OOC: Hey I am the building of the statue thank you very much...maybe I will build it for the US....or Japan....:ninja:

OOC: Fry, what was the population of Ireland and Dublin at this time?

Also is Dublin like Washington DC or is it part of any republic?

BUILD IT FOR IRELAND!

OOC: Why would they? They'll just get boerd to death.
On the other hand, Guatemala could use something like what has been mentioned. We need to achieve the population density of El Salvador. :D (except not as overpopulated)

Dublin is a Republic. 410,000 in the Dublin Republic. Roughly 5 Million and rapidly falling in all of Ireland.

Updating the stat pictures.

EDIT: Stats done.

Last edited:
OOC: How can folk even get out of my nation? I have them practically trapped.