• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: Oi! My Trade Balance should be +2 from that trade deal with México.

With peace finally settling into place for France we can finally turn our full attention to rebuilding and building up our nation. A strong push to start this year can propel the economy forward for all. There is much work to be done but the throne is here to help. Initiatives are being put in place to encourage and assist private investment into the infrastructure of the nation as well as cut down on the expense of rebuilding or expanding factories and other businesses. Waiting to spend money by investors will miss both the opportunity to take advantage of this program with its benefits as well as missing the chance to show some pride in their nation by helping kickstart a new era of ever increasing industrial growth.

We are finalizing also trade deals to make available any material needed in as large an amount as needed to rebuild, build or expand any business or home. More trade deals will take place later in the year as time provides to help expand markets for French goods and to provide all the raw materials needed that are currently unavailable or in short supply. Any non-wealthy citizen can of course take part in this overall effort by donating a part of their savings into this program. While it would not be returned directly the massive expansion of the economy in the coming months will provide for many more jobs opportunities and no doubt more wealth in general for all. Any donation of any size will also allow any individual citizen to take pride in the knowledge that they are helping to bring about the launch of a new age for our nations prosperity.

OOC: He said that Saturday is when he will consider writing an update, so write orders before that and you'll be fine.

Now that the French-Spanish War is over, reconstruction can finally begin. I propose that Denmark and France sign this Treaty. It will help both of our countries in the long run and bring our two nations closer.

Dual Reconstruction Treaty

1. Denmark and France will sign a trade agreement
2. Denmark will help in the reconstruction of the port city of Brest

[X] King Harald of Denmark
[] Napoleon the third of the French Empire.

Dual Reconstruction Treaty

1. Denmark and France will sign a trade agreement
2. Denmark will help in the reconstruction of the port city of Brest

[X] King Harald of Denmark
[X] Napoleon the third of the French Empire.

It is done. May our two nations never seek to undermine or harm one another and may our government always consider each other friends.

OOC: I wonder how I will be able to change my pull-push to a respectable level...

OOC: Good thing that navy cannot go on land. Or can it?

(SADLY THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER GOT CANCELLED :()

Or... ya know. Make sure your entire population isn't starving. That would help.

OOC: Too tired to actually do anything these last few days. If anyone has anything that particularly needs my attention, PM it too me. Otherwise, don't expect much till tomorrow evening earliest.

OOC: I wish that someone would recognise poor, poor Ireland. :(.

500px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_Holy_See.svg.png

His Holiness Pope Pius IX

Be it ordained by God himself, his Holiness officially recognizes the United Republics of Ireland a Free and Independent state, separate from the Heathens of the United Kingdom, who seek only to keep good, faithful Catholics repressed.

OOC: I wish that someone would recognise poor, poor Ireland. :(.
OOC: You should have wished for Ireland to be a super power. :happy:

OOC: I recognise you Ireland! Maybe I can sell you some guns and Bavarian beer?

I thank the Pope for finally seeing through the British Colonial repressions. Alas, we shall not oppress the Protestants like the British did with Catholics as we are all Irish and that would make us be like the British.