• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
As previously stated, it's just a generalization of the people's mood. Besides, people in Bavaria simply cross the border into Austria or Switzerland->France to get to the New World.

OOC: *closes Swiss border*

OOC: So my army is as good as Britain's? :D

OOC: So my army is as good as Britain's? :D

OOC: Probably not, but an attack on you while prepared will not work. The cost to the British would be too high. Something they can't afford in a civil war. Either ally with the Rebels and help any way you can (Not advisable.), or get the world to recognise your independence and get some backers. If the world recognises your government and right to self rule, then it effectively removes the British justification against you.

OOC: Everyone: Hey somethings strange, it feels like a guy that was here is back.
Me: Well you are right.

Hello everyone, I'm back to posting!!! I found out that I was not disabled, but was not in the "werewolf" group. I would like to thank Jacob for helping me with finding out how to join the group and essentially solving my problem. I would also like to give a big thank you to Fry, why has posted almost everything I said while I wasn't able to post.

Country Rankings: 1863

USA.png
The United States of America (453)

ENG.png
The United Kingdom (300)

AUS.png
The Austrian Empire (229)

GER.png
The German Empire (223)

FRA.png
The Kingdom of France (164)

NET.png
The Kingdom of the Netherlands (111)

TUR.png
The Ottoman Empire (94)

RUS.png
The Russian Empire (86)

SPA.png
The Kingdom of Spain (72)

CSA.png
The Confederate States of America (60)

BRZ_monarchy.png
The Empire of Brazil (58)

ENG_communist.png
The Worker's Commonwealth (54)

GER_republic.png
The German Federation (52)

JAP.png
The Empire of Japan (48) [UNWESTERNIZED]

ARG_fascist.png
The Argentine Confederation (47)

YNN.png
The Taiping Heavenly Kingdom (46) [UNWESTERNIZED]

DEN.png
The Kingdom of Denmark (44)

ITA.png
The Kingdom of Italy (39)

TRN.png
The South African Republic (38)

BEL.png
The Kingdom of Belgium (37)

DAI.png
The Nation of Dai Nam (36) [UNWESTERNIZED]

IRE_fascist.png
The United Republics of Ireland (33)

GUA.png
The Republic of Guatemala (31)

PER.png
The Imperial State of Iran (30) [UNWESTERNIZED]

KOR.png
The Kingdom of Joseon (24) [UNWESTERNIZED]

CHI.png
The Great Qing (16) [UNWESTERNIZED]
---

The Ranks are Calculated by (1/2)Income + Stability + Trade Balance + Industry + Infrastructure + Army Level + Navy Level

If you have a problem with the rankings, PM me, and we will discuss it.

Last edited:
OOC: Great Qing not so Great after all?

It's what happens when you massacre around 80% of your Government and your monetary system collapses.

OOC: Why is my emmigration so low?

OOC: Hmmm, Taiping is a higher rank than me. That cannot stay. (Denmark gains humiliate casus belli against taiping)
Well I'm at the middle, so that's decent. But I have plans to change that.

OOC: Hey I am the building of the statue thank you very much...maybe I will build it for the US....or Japan....:ninja:

OOC : Hey! Brazil also deserves some love!

:(

Country Rankings: 1863

---

The Ranks are Calculated by (1/2)Income + Stability + Trade Balance + Industry + Infrastructure + Army Level + Navy Level

If you have a problem with the rankings, PM me, and we will discuss it.

Not only have you forgotten glorious Brazil stats until now, it is missing on that list :angry:

:p

Just a note to the Unwesternized Nations, you will remain this way until you historically follow the path to Westernization or you wait for me to do it behind the scenes. I do not recommend the second one because you'll Westernize around 1900.

AAARRGGGHHH!!! I can't believe I forgot Brazil. I'll go fix that now.

We would like to request all sensible and sovereign nations to recognise us as the sole legitimate government rulling over Ireland, as quite clearly the British Empire has shown,the Empire is incabable of ruling a diverse empire as it doesn't care about the peasant population and only cares about the nobility.

A peace treaty has been worked out that will not only end the fighting but hopefully take steps to insure it never again breaks out between France and Spain.

The Treaty of Roussillon

1. French and Spanish armed forces pull back to pre-war borders. No looting or pillaging of the areas being vacated is to take place.

2. France recognizes Spain has a special influence in Morocco and Catalonia over that of the French.

3. Spain recognizes France has a special influence in Algeria over that of the Spanish

4. France will spend 150,000 (150 game money) on improving the infrastructure in the border lands in Spain near France. This will create closer ties between the people by improved flow of goods and citizens.

5. Spain will pay for but France produce a new flagship (large ship) for the Spanish navy. This may be the first of a new line of ships for Spain and a long term naval cooperation between the two Nations.

[X] - Napoleon III Emperor of the French
[] - Queen Isabella II of Spain

OOC: I think I did this right. :D Sorry Irish people, the Brits are too short tempered to risk that atm. :p

Wait or try and reform.

OOC: Stop spending, ask for a loan, reduce your outputs (army, navy), increase trade. That kinda thing.

Argentina and Brazil added to the Stats and the Rankings Page.

Also, Suriantes, I edited Ireland's emigration rate. Thanks for pointing it out.