• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
We barely have a majority of orders in. No need to rush.

1861.png

OOC : Wth is going on with the Brazilian borders?
It is seriously wrong, i don't have accurate maps of 1861, but the border with Uruguay...making it the same as modern day would be the best option, in the north, you cut out some of my territory and gave it to my neighbours (i mean this) As for some of Amazonia, it really was small compared to today, but i'm quite sure the border was uglier than what you made with it... Really, that map needs some fixing.

Also:
Why is my navy so small, and more importantly, i have less industry than Argentina and Colombia (that's in a civil war!)? How's that?

OOC: Brazil is just a nation of Portugese pig farmers :p

Well crap. Guess I should have done more research on Brazil rather than taking my base unciv file and modding it. Map and Stats are being fixed now.

Dai Nam trading with a nation that just recently captured Saigon and the surrounding area? Interesting.

The Empire of Japan express it's offer to help the Qing Dynasty in quelling the Taiping Rebellion. We can work out the rewards later but Japan is concerned with maintaining the stability of their brother Asiatic nation.

OOC: How will we apply money value to the orders? Or will you just set them yourselves when we give you our orders?

Well crap. Guess I should have done more research on Brazil rather than taking my base unciv file and modding it. Map and Stats are being fixed now.

OOC : My guess is that the best information (in english) you'll find about Brazil is there
It includes a map of the empire on its largest extent (until 1828~) as well, so i think it's better if we use it? (minus Cisplatina/Uruguay for obvious reasons)

You can apply money to your orders, or I shall do it for you. Each way is acceptable.

Also, Brazil updated and map fixed.

Grenadine Confederation
colombia+grenadine+federation.png

The Confederation hereby recognizes the nation of Dia Nam as a sovereign nation within Southeast Asia. We will soon establish an embassy within their capital and will begin trade with them within the following months. Cooperation and free trade are the basis for improving and strengthening relations with Colombia.

OOC: I will be gone for a few hours, will send my orders then if nothing comes yet from my PMs.

OOC : Hm, you ended up adding Acre and the territory it took from Paraguay in 1864...i will just ignore and consider as i don't own either of them atm...

But one question, if i accept a trade agreement with another country, both of us have to send it in the orders or only one of them need to ractify it in the orders?

Well... This way I wont have to update the map in the future.

Alright everybody. I have orders from Confederate States, United States, France, Brazil, Denmark, Prussia, China, United Kingdom, Ottoman Empire, Sweden, Bavaria, Japan, Iran, and Dai Nam

OOC: Does signing a treaty count as 1 order? And does the person who made the treaty spend the order or both nations signing it. I ask this because I need to revise my orders to include the treaty.

If signing a Player-Player Treaty, both nations need to sign it.

The Empire of Japan express it's offer to help the Qing Dynasty in quelling the Taiping Rebellion. We can work out the rewards later but Japan is concerned with maintaining the stability of their brother Asiatic nation.

The Almighty Qinq rulers of all under heaven feel that Japan's offer is a sign of good relation between our two nations in the short term aid will hopefully not be needed. IF it turns out that Taiping forces are greater than believed Aid may be requested at a later date.