+ Reply to Thread
Page 288 of 316 FirstFirst ... 188 213 238 263 278 286 287 288 289 290 298 313 ... LastLast
Results 5,741 to 5,760 of 6317

Thread: [Forum Game] - World in Revolution: 1861

OOC: It's actually third biggest in the world after USA and GB, though Germany isn't far behind.

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

OOC: No, I make it sound like it's the best. And it is the best.

And unless I am mistaken, it's the fleet responsible for the most enemy naval casualties since the start of the game.
    Come and hunt your fellow Paradoxians in the Werewolf Forum

What this means is that no one technically voted on the first day and we have all been auto-lynched. Since none of us were following ghost rules from that point forward, we are all banned from werewolf for life. - Cymsdale

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria II: A House Divided
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

OOC: It's the 8th best in the world.
    ~His Excellency, William Hughes, Prime Minister of Australia in Frymonmon's World in Revolution 1920 Mk II

"Stop fighting wars you stupid cunts"
    -Shynka, Peace Activist, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by reis91 View Post

And unless I am mistaken, it's the fleet responsible for the most enemy naval casualties since the start of the game.
    OOC: It was also the fleet to lose 40,000 men to a severely weakened French navy.

OOC : I've said before, it is weaker than OTL Brazilian navy at 1864, that was composed of 40 ships and wasn't really at his strongest yet (this would come at the end of the Empire, where it would be one of the most powerful in the world)
    Your navy is bad, and that's a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Britain View Post
    OOC : I've said before, it is weaker than OTL Brazilian navy at 1864, that was composed of 40 ships and wasn't really at his strongest yet (this would come at the end of the Empire, where it would be one of the most powerful in the world)
    OOC: It's just a shame this isn't OTL

Quote Originally Posted by Muskeato View Post
    OOC: It's just a shame this isn't OTL
    OOC : My point remains, his navy is not among the strongest. I'd say that his navy is around the 6th strongest. That is, supposing i'm not forgetting anyone (UK, Germany, USA, Austria, Ottomans?) or overestimating somenoe.
    He'll need to either upgrade or substitute it soon.

Better than Royalty (ABB) DoomBunny's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldThe Kings CrusadeMajesty 2
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandPride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club

OOC: Enough OOC arguing. You wanna do that, we have an IRC.
    "Petrarch was right" - Petrarch||||"Petrarch is actually right" - LYNCHY||||"Petrarch was banned" - Robotic Maniac

"Tiger powder-induced eastern shenanigans" - Finnish Lord||||"I really enjoyed the Gulag" - Blade!||||"So sexy" - Franconian on violent insanity||||"The soft-pr0n ... I like it for the atmosphere it creates and the sheer spectacle of the thing" - Tufto||||"Swans are as dangerous as wolves. Got it." - Some fat racist German bloke in cheekless leiderhosen panties||||"I pooped myself. And then I did it again." - Yakman||||"Glory to the Confederate clan!" - Robotic Maniac

"I have hot cousins"||||"I once jokingly *CENSORED FOR FORUM* all my friends in the PE changing room"||||"I would lick GAZPROM drilled oil off of his shiny nipples" - Shynka, on incest, sport, and Vladimir Putin

<Doom> Sent Shynka some pics of my ass.||||<mathrim-afk> Looks great

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi500k club

OOC : My point remains, his navy is not among the strongest. I'd say that his navy is around the 6th strongest. That is, supposing i'm not forgetting anyone (UK, Germany, USA, Austria, Ottomans?) or overestimating somenoe.
    OOC: Austria?

Quote Originally Posted by Morrell8 View Post
    OOC: It was also the fleet to lose 40,000 men to a severely weakened French navy.
    It was the Algerians's fault.

What this means is that no one technically voted on the first day and we have all been auto-lynched. Since none of us were following ghost rules from that point forward, we are all banned from werewolf for life. - Cymsdale

200k clubEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneLegio
    The Kings Crusade500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Morrell8 View Post
    The Reich offers 110 gold bullions.
    OOC: Ottoman made new offer of 150 gold bullions. Anyway I don't wanna drag this longer, so please pm me your final prices. According to that information I will make final decision.

Werewolf Amateur and Diplomacy Beginner .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My AARs at ink well.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

OOC: And they dislike me enough to risk the wrath of the Armada upon them? I don't think so...
    OOC: Well Colombia doesn't dislike Spain, however we can relate to Hispaniola and we don't really like your presence in South American affairs.
    Kingdom of Ireland in WiR 1778

Formally Venice in The Long 19th Century: 1789, UK in WiR 1920, Colombia in WiR 1861 Mk. II, Scandinavia in WiR ALT 1901 , The Shi Empire in Fallout: War Never Changes, The Swiss Confederation in WiR 1900 Gran Colombia in Pure Madness 2 Iron Hills in Lord without Rings Scandinavia in BoP 1946, The Kingdom of Naples in KaK, The Kingdom of Naples in WiR 1756, Gran Colombia/Bavaria in WiR 1861, Gran Colombia in (Alt Hist) WiR 1815, Denmark in WiR 1804, Argentina in WiR 1836, UK in WiR 2020, USA in WiR 1776 Lite, Human-Sandhana in Dark Horizons, Human-Sandhana in Dark Horizons 2.0, Zouche in The Kingdom, Goldschmidt in Crisis in the Reichstag, Howard in The Presidents, Vanderbilt in Empires: Commerce and Industry, Frazer in Twenty Thousand Leagues and La Plata in Pure Madness

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire5793 View Post
    OOC: Well Colombia doesn't dislike Spain, however we can relate to Hispaniola and we don't really like your presence in South American affairs.
    OOC: Even if my presence is standing in the way of an unified South American superstate under Brazilian yoke. What say you of all the help Brazil's been getting from Europe?

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria II: A House Divided

In terms of pure quality he's 8th equal with several other nations. In terms of numbers he is 3rd.
    ~His Excellency, William Hughes, Prime Minister of Australia in Frymonmon's World in Revolution 1920 Mk II

Better than Royalty (ABB) DoomBunny's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldThe Kings CrusadeMajesty 2
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandPride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club

OOC: Stop the OOC. It's pointless and just clutters the thread. We have an IRC now which you should all use for stuff like this.
    "Petrarch was right" - Petrarch||||"Petrarch is actually right" - LYNCHY||||"Petrarch was banned" - Robotic Maniac

"Tiger powder-induced eastern shenanigans" - Finnish Lord||||"I really enjoyed the Gulag" - Blade!||||"So sexy" - Franconian on violent insanity||||"The soft-pr0n ... I like it for the atmosphere it creates and the sheer spectacle of the thing" - Tufto||||"Swans are as dangerous as wolves. Got it." - Some fat racist German bloke in cheekless leiderhosen panties||||"I pooped myself. And then I did it again." - Yakman||||"Glory to the Confederate clan!" - Robotic Maniac

"I have hot cousins"||||"I once jokingly *CENSORED FOR FORUM* all my friends in the PE changing room"||||"I would lick GAZPROM drilled oil off of his shiny nipples" - Shynka, on incest, sport, and Vladimir Putin

<Doom> Sent Shynka some pics of my ass.||||<mathrim-afk> Looks great

GM/Brutal Werewolf Leader Demi Moderator jacob-Lundgren's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBunny View Post
    OOC: Stop the OOC. It's pointless and just clutters the thread. We have an IRC now which you should all use for stuff like this.
    OOC: Doom IS the GM atm with fry out pillaging Finland so please tone it down, take it to pm or take it to irc.
    A person of swedish descent who doesnt speak swedish. Number of PMs in swedish to date I couldn't understand 15
    altering your sig so you hope you wont get anymore confusing PMs
    Priceless

*Will update fully when I come up with something good to stick in here*

OOC: And the thread is dead...

By the way, I would like to know if the trading deals got processed last turn.

OOC: And the thread is dead...

By the way, I would like to know if the trading deals got processed last turn.
    OOC: Not dead, simply waiting for Fry to come back

OOC: We got a miniupdate, though, and there's plenty of stuff to comment on last update. Korea, the European War, Communism in the UK, war in South America, naval buildups, the sanctions on France...

OOC: We got a miniupdate, though, and there's plenty of stuff to comment on last update. Korea, the European War, Communism in the UK, war in South America, naval buildups, the sanctions on France...
    OOC: But everyone talks about that stuff on the irc so that's why no one posts here much.

OOC: But IRC is OOC chat... we need more IC

+ Reply to Thread