1. The parties hereby enter into a military alliance, for the protection and good of both nations.
2. The Heavenly Kingdom recognises all Imperial possessions in China, namely, Tibet, Hong Kong, Weihai, Yantai, Qingdao, Macao and any others as the rightful property of the British Empire, and shall respect their borders, people and rights as such.
3. His Majesty's Government shall encourage investment in Chinese industry, railroads and other areas.
4. The Heavenly Kingdom shall open up China for trade, allowing Market Freedom in China.
5. His Majesty's Government shall build an Ironclad as a gift to the Taiping Emperor, to serve as his flagship.
6. The Heavenly Kingdom and British Empire shall begin to encourage trade between the two nations.
7. His Majesty's Government shall loan the Heavenly Kingdom 582 Gold Units at 5% Annual interest rate.